15.Relinquish

"And just like that the page turned, and a new day, brought a new thing"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Tae's part:
Two days before Jk becomes the CEO:
Location: Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, South Korea

Summer gathered up her robes of glory, And, Like a dream she is ready to glide away. The sunny days are slowly starting to fade, Memories fall like rain, But the pain is still the same.

And just to the morning of end of the summer, tae woke up....his eyes squinting to the daylight coming thru his window.

He yawned, stretching his arms and letting go of the sleepiness. But he was at least not sad today...after 5 days of taking rest, finally he will again insert a life in his nonliving canvas with colours.

Jin explained tae in those five days that he should instead enjoy what he loves, just becz his paintings are not selling he can't let go of his passion for art...he needs to start again, it's okay if his paintings will not sell now, but they will if he didn't give up and until then jimin and him will support tae financially.

To which tae agreed taking jin's words as an encouragement, ready to start again.

The mullet haired, has cut his hair a bit...so he has no more mullet. He did his morning routine, smile on his lips, after going downstairs and eating the delicious breakfast jin made he headed for his work.

Jk's part:
Location: Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Till now Kim's were back with all the paperwork done....but they were living in their new home, which is not so far from Jeon's mansion. And Jungkook was at Jeon's too...since last three days.

The raventte after having breakfast called someone "Hello Mr.Kim Seokwoo" he let out.

"Hello Mr. Jeon...before u ask me...I will answer ur question" kim replied. "Ur fast Mr. Kim" kook chuckled.

"So, as per ur request Mr. Jeon...I saw the pics u sent, not gonna lie...u have amazing taste...I am surprised to see it...this will be great for our upcoming project" kim answered.

"I am glad u liked it...then this means I can officially send the invitation now" jungkook smiled...happiness not leaving him.

"I see ur happy Jeon...seems like he is someone close" kim laughed.

"U r not wrong tho...alright then it's final...so meet u soon Mr. Kim and thank u once again" raven answered showing his bunny teeth.

"See u soon Jungkook...I am looking forward to work under our new CEO" kim replied hanging up the call.

"Bunny...it looks someone is happy today huh...his work got accepted I see" hyun joo teased her son.

"Mom, don't tease me...and yes I am happy...I am going to give a hint to that oblivious person today...so I need to go...Bye bye" the raven chimed happily and left the place grabbing his coat.

"My my...he is so in love" his mom let out a laugh and got busy in her work.

Taekook's part:
Place: Tae's art gallery

Taehyung was busy splashing colours on the white cardboard...giving the art a new meaning. And just then he hears some faint sound from the other room where his paintings are kept for sale.

Younger's face lit up thinking finally someone came to buy his work. He stood up...and went out of the room where he paints...not before cleaning his hands.