8.Day six: Riot Starters

"The way I see it if u want the rainbow, u gotta put up with the rain"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

Darkness of the sky took a flip and the night was transformed into day again. It's the last but one day until Taehyung will enter his normal life.                                   

As per hobi's warning....taekook were not talking with each other, nor they looked at each other even once.                     

Why? becz this is what Jungkook wanted and for younger he has realized the thing that no matter how much he tries not get hurt by the elder's words, they have hurt him and that's why he has made a decision of distancing himself from the raventte as much as possible.

Yeonjun was bit sad thinking his cutie is gonna leave tomorrow. He has grown fond of the mullet haired so much in these past 5 days.                                     

Yeon was deep in his thoughts when he got an idea. Getting up from the bed he went downstairs and then to the garden, grabbing all the stuff on his way needed for his plan and readied everything.                                               
After keeping the stuff in garden he ran in the house and went into tae's room while telling hobi about his plan on the way. Hobi also went into his room and changed his clothes. While yeonjun told tae to change into a simple t-shirt and boxers....then going to his room to change himself.

All of them reached garden one after another. Hobi was the first to go so he was standing there waiting for the other two to come. Yeonjun came. Hobi and yeonjun showed V signs with smile on their faces to tae who just entered the granden.

 Hobi and yeonjun showed V signs with smile on their faces to tae who just entered the granden

Taehyung was looking down while walking towards the duo

Taehyung was looking down while walking towards the duo. He doesn't know why yeonjun brought him in the garden, also after yesterday's incident his mood was a bit off.                                  

He is about to look up and see why they came here when suddenly a water filled balloon was thrown at him, the water wetting his shirt all over. Tae opened his eyes which got closed due to the sudden attack and saw yeonbi laughing at him holding their stomach.