24

Aisha's POV

This place was all crowded and we all were waiting for our order. Shawn was standing with me while Sam was sitting waiting for his burger. I saw Shawn getting all stressed looking here and there.
" What happen?" I questioned him.
" Nothing " he replied arrogantly still looking out and then he walked five steps away taking his phone out of his pocket.

Shawn's POV

I was getting all stressed about the car that was following us it was still in the parking lot.
I knew everything will be fine if it was just me but I was more scared about Aisha who was busy waiting for her order.
I phone called my team and my guards and told them to come to where I was immediately.
I walked back to Aisha who was still waiting for her order and I saw a guy walking in with a gun in his hand.
" Aisha " I shouted as that guy fired a bullet in our direction and we sat behind the table hiding ourselves
Everyone started running all worried by the sound of the fired gun. I took my gun out from my pocket and started to shoot them back still hiding behind the table with Aisha.
" Shawn " Aisha cried grabbing my t shirt. I can't see her crying , I can see the fear in her eyes by the sound of the guns.
" I'm scared " she cried as I looked down to her. I kept firing again and then I saw my guards walking in shooting all the mens. I took Aisha's hand and started to ran towards the car.
" Shawn where's Sam ?" Aisha questioned all worried.
" You get inside the car I'll get him " I spoke opening the door of the car .
" No I'm coming with you " she said and started running behind me . I ran to find Sam and I found him hidden under a table.
" Sam come out fast " I shouted and he walked out of the table .
I grabbed Aisha's hand and ran back towards the car with Sam running behind us.
" You both go home " I said opening the door of the car still firing on the bad guys.
" No , no Shawn I'm not going without you " Aisha cried not going inside the car.
" Aisha just fucking get inside the car " I shouted reloading my gun.
" Shawn I'm not going without you I can't leave you here please come " she cried.
" Just take her home " I shouted to my guard and then he grabbed Aisha and threw her on the car's seat , she kept crying kicking and punching the guard and he locked the door . Aisha started hitting the mirror of the car's window calling my name and my guard drove the car away.

Aisha's POV

Shawn can't do this to me , he just don't know how much I care for him. I can't even imagine the things that happened today and Shawn has still not come home. I cried for hours praying for him to be safe. I wanted to stay with him , where he was , I know I would not been able to protect him but I wanted to make sure he's fine. I want to run away but whole house is filled with bodyguards ,who are here to protect me. I got no news about what's happening , I called my dad and he's phone was switched off which made me more scared. I called my mom who didn't even knew what happened today and she also don't know where dad and Shawn are.

AFTER 2 HOURS

I heard some cars stopping outside the house one of them was Shawn's. He walked out of the car and I breathed heavily my body relaxing seeing him alright.
He walked inside the house where I was standing with all my bodyguards.
I rushed towards Shawn and slapped him.
" Who do you think you are ?" I slapped him and I didn't know if it was a reaction of my anger or love.
" You know how scared I was , I was scared that I'll lost you , it's not a movie Shawn you don't have to be a hero . I just want you to be with me for my whole fucking life and I don't want anything else now but you " i cried hugging him tightly .
" I'm sorry Aisha " he said rubbing my back.
" Promise me we'll not live here anymore I want to get out of this shit I want you not to be a part of all this " i cried.
" I promise you'll be out of this shit soon " he replied and I know he'll not leave this gang before finishing the black devils , we have everyone here our families and I also know we can't leave them here to die.
We walked back to our room. I gave Shawn a glass of water and started massaging his head.
" I'll buy you a burger tomorrow " he said.
" No I don't want a burger if it costs your life " I replied.
" I know you're hungry tell me what you want to eat I'll cook " I asked him.
" I'm not hungry " he replied
" I know you are just tell me " I asked again.
" Cook anything I'll eat " he replied
" Ok then I'm making pasta , should I " I questioned.
" Just make me a sandwich " he replied and I laughed kissing his head.
" I just asked you what you want to eat " I said laughing cuz I  knew he'll not tell me to cook anything even when he's dying of hunger . I walked to the kitchen to make him a sandwich.
" Here " I said walking towards him.
" It's good " he smiled.
" I can do anything just to see you smiling" I replied kissing his lips.