2

I sat there for an hour , then I heard someone walking closer to the room.
" Oo you had a shower nice girl " the same man from yesterday said opening the door
" Get your ass up now " he shouted and I got up from the bed
" Where am I ?" I questioned him
" Where you should not be " he replied and started laughing
" Let's go now " he said covering my eyes with a cloth . Then he dragged me out of the room .
I could hear men talking shit about me and some were laughing.
" What a whore " one of them said
" It will be fun fucking her " another man added
"Zack is having fun tonight with Ray's daughter " I heard a man saying my father's name and then I realize all this have something to do with my father .
"Ah god I will not roam around alone anymore just let me out of here , I'm scared as shit " I say in my mind .
" Zack here she is " the man said as we stopped somewhere and he pushed me forward loosing his grip from my wrist .
" What a body " I heard a different voice speaking now
" Who are you ?" I questioned
"I'm the leader, the leader of the black devils " he spoke and my body started shaking
" What you have to do with me , just leave me " I shouted
"Zack just kill her ... She speaks a lot " a man said to Zack
" No no I'm not going to kill her , I'm going to humiliate her in front of everyone , fuck her ,rape her and leave her to her father with my child in her stomach ,that's what Ray gets of humiliating my father " Zack said laughing .
He said that my dad humiliated his father that means he is the son of Ralph ( gang leader of black devils )
" Take her and give her something to eat I want her good for tonight " Zack said
" Tonight! what's tonight? " I asked
" I'm going to fuck you tonight darling , and give your father what he deserves " he said laughing and i was taken back to somewhere with the other man . I didn't even see his face and he is going to have sex with me tonight , I can't let this happen to me , I have to do something , anything to get out of here .
I was taken to a big kitchen.
" Eat whatever you want to " a man shouted
" What's your name ?" I asked him
" You don't need to know my name " he said with a stern face .
I was looking for something to eat but then I saw a phone in his pocket . Now all I need to do is get that phone before he takes me back to the room and lockes me there till night.
" Hey you're really hot " I said walking towards him .
" You are here to eat " he replied
" But I want to eat you " i said cringing at my words.
" Go and eat something before I take you and lock you in your room " he shouted
" You don't need to do that , just look what's in front of you , do you wanna miss this " I said in his ear and I can see him falling for my words.
" Zack want you all virgin " he spoke and I was shocked how he knows I'm a virgin
" How do you know I'm a virgin " I questioned
" We know everything about you " he replied
" So don't let me loose my virginity but you can do other things just imagine me naked in your arms " I said coming closer to him and taking his phone out of his pocket . His phone was now in my pocket .
" We can do it somewhere else cuz there are cameras here " he said pushing me back.
" I'm done eating take me back to my room " I shouted and he covered my eyes again and dragged me back to my room .
" We can do whatever you want to " he said coming inside the room.
" Get out of here " I shouted as loud as I can
" What happen " a man rushed inside
" Nothing " they both walked out locking me again inside the room .
" Thank god I'm safe " I whispered to myself
" Oh fuck I forgot there could be a lock in his phone " I said taking out his phone from my pocket but thankfully there was no lock such a douche bag.
I opened his phone and dialed my father's number on it . Pick it up please dad I don't want to get fucked tonight.
" Hlo who is it " my dad said and I can feel the pain in his voice .
" Dad it's me " I spoke softly
" Aisha ,, Aisha where are you " my dad asked all worried.
" Are you fine darling just tell me where are you ?" He added
" Dad the black devils, they have kidnapped me please help me dad please I want to get out of here before tonight or he is ..... gonna kill me " I cried
" What ! Listen Aisha don't be scared I'm still alive you'll be out before night nothing is going to happen to you okay darling " my dad assured
" Yes dad " I cried .
" I love you darling just stay strong no one in the world can touch you " he said