20

Warning *
Sexual content read at your own risk.

" let's go " Shawn said pushing me after we spent 2 hours with my family.
" Thanks Shawn " I said hugging him and we walked out to the car.
He started driving , it was getting dark slowly.
" Stop it " I said as Shawn's hand started to move on my thigh and he smirked.
He leaned towards me and whispered into my ears " you're mine "
" Yes I'm yours " I replied
" And you're mine don't ever forget that " I added
" show me I'm yours " he chuckled
" Really Shawn " I smirked
" Show me what you can do and no one else can " he replied
" Stop the car " I said
" What !! are you serious we are in the middle of nowhere " he said looking straight his hands on steering wheel.
I leaned towards him and started kissing his neck.
" Let me concentrate Aisha " he said looking straight.
I stood up from my seat and sat on his lap rubbing my hips on his lap and placing small sloppy kisses all over his neck and collar bone and then I started to unbutton his shirt and kiss his chest. I can feel him getting hard under my hips but he was still looking straight ignoring me.
" Fuck it " he said and stopped the car somewhere in the dark.
" Get down now " he ordered with his sexy voice and I placed myself between his legs.
I unbuttoned his pants and removed his boxers revealing his huge bulge.
" Shawn tell me what do you want ?" I smirked .
" I want to fuck your small mouth rn " he replied
" Do you want me to suck on you ?" I teased him .
" I want to feel myself inside your mouth " he said holding my hairs back. I wrapped my hands around his dick and started to move them slowly. Then I licked his tip and he moaned my name.
" Don't be a tease just do it " he ordered and I started sucking on him. I took all of him inside my mouth slowly trying not to gag.
" I'm going to show you how it's done " he said removing his dick from my mouth.
" Open your mouth and don't move till I tell you to " he said and I nodded .
He thrusted his full length inside my mouth with making me gag and he smirked. He kept going hard .
He released inside my mouth without giving me a warning and  I swallowed quickly .
" Good girl " he said panting and I quietly sat back on my seat.
" You should do it often " he smirked and drove again.
We reached home all tired and placed ourselves on bed after changing our clothes.