19

" good morning princess " Shawn said waking me up.
" Good morning " I smiled
" You woke up early today " I questioned
" Couldn't sleep thinking about you all night " he sighed and I pecked his lips.
" I want to ask you something "Shawn said
" What ?" I replied in my sleepy voice rubbing my eyes.
" Will you marry me ?" He said holding my hands into his.
What a guy , no expression on his face.
" Yes " I said and hugged him tightly.
" Get ready we are going some where " he ordered standing up from the bed.
" Okay " I replied thinking he's taking me to a date.
I decided to wear something which relates to my mood , something happy and cheerful so I wore my beautiful floral short white dress that I paired with my white heels to give it a classy look.
" You look beautiful " Shawn said as I walked down the stairs and I smiled.
Then we walked out and placed ourselves in the car.
" So where are we going ?" I asked Shawn
" I'm taking you to meet your mom but before that we're going to meet Ben " Shawn said and my smile fade away when he said Ben.
" What !! Are you kidding me Shawn " I shouted
" I want you to clear things with him before we get married " he spoke politely.
" I really thought you're taking me to a date and this shit " I shouted holding my head.
" When will you stop being bossy and controlling " I questioned and he ignored.
How will I talk to my boyfriend in front of my fiance.
He drove to my home town which I was missing for weeks. And then he stopped in front of a cafe.
He walked out of the car and opened my car door taking my hand to get me out.
I stepped out and we walked inside the cafe where I saw Ben sitting on a table surely waiting for us.
" No I'm not going " I turned back to Shawn , but he gripped my wrist and walked towards Ben.
" Hey man how are you ?" Ben said and they both gave each other a bro hug. I wonder how they know eachother.
" Hi Aisha " Ben said and hugged me.
" How have you been " I asked
" Not soo good without you " he replied .
" You look beautiful " Ben complimented me
" Thanks " I smiled taking a seat .
" You guys know each other ?" I questioned Looking at Shawn.
" I know everyone you've met darling " Shawn replied.
" So Shawn you called me here any special reason " Ben asked Shawn.
" Yeah actually Aisha wanted to talk to you about something" Shawn replied and my head turned towards him in anger.
" Now speak babe , you don't need my permission " Shawn said to me and I gave him a death glare before speaking.
" Actually Ben I wanted to clear things between us cuz I'm getting married now and I don't want our relationship to be a trouble between anything " I spoke and Ben nodded.
" Oh so you both are getting married " Ben asked and I nodded.
" Congratulations guys " Ben said with a fake smile.
" Shall we go now ?" Shawn questioned me and he stood up from the seat after I didn't give any reply.
" I'll send you the invitation " Shawn said to Ben and we walked out .
" Shawn can I talk to Ben alone for a second " I asked and he gave me a death glare.
And then we walked back to our car . Ben was really upset after knowing that I'm getting married . Shawn started to drive out of my town.
" Oh no no no wait why are we going out of the town " I shouted and he ignored.
" Shawn you can't do that you said you'll take me to my mom " I cried loudly.
" Shawn please " I shouted and he kept driving and after some time he stopped in front of a house .
" Come out " Shawn said opening the car door .
" No I want to meet my mom " I cried and he pulled me out carrying me bridal style and took me inside the house .
" Aisha " some familiar voice shouted. I looked around to see it was my cousin sister Stacy .
" Stacy " I shouted still in Shawn's arm.
" Put me down Shawn " I shouted and he placed me down.
" Hi Shawn how are you?" Stacy asked and Shawn gave her a chocolate. Then my mom came with my other cousin sister Liyah and my cousin brother Roy .
" Hey how are you all " I said rushing to them.
" Oh Aisha my baby " my mom said hugging me.
" Mom why are you here ?" I questioned
" This is your uncle' s new house , I'm staying here cuz I can't stay at home alone and your dad is always out for work " she replied.
Then I saw my older brother Roy talking to Shawn and both Stacy and Liyah were also standing on each side of Shawn.
" Mom how they know Shawn " I questioned to my mom looking towards my cousins.
" Shawn used to visit us every week and they all really like him including your aunt and uncle" mom replied and my aunt entered the room .
" Hello aunty " I said hugging her .
" Hello my baby " she replied kissing my forehead.
" Aisha come here " Roy my older brother shouted . He is 2 years older than me . I walked towards them.
" Hi Roy I think you are more interested in Shawn now " I laughed.
" He's my sister fiance I should be " Roy replied.
They all were sitting on the couches and I was still standing as there was no place for me to sit. I was observing them all. I really enjoyed how they all bonded with Shawn . Roy and Shawn were just like friends and Stacy and Liyah were really attracted towards Shawn maybe because he gave them chocolates . Stacy is 16 and Liyah is 18 .
" Come sit " Shawn said
" There's no space Shawn " I replied
" I'm telling you to sit on my lap babe " Shawn chuckled and my cousins started hooting and Roy laughed very hard.
" That's my brother in law " Roy laughed.
" Go sit " Stacy said pushing me on Shawn's lap and I sat on his lap chatting with my cousins.