6

" get ready we're leaving in 5 minutes " Shawn said walking inside the hall.
I went back to my room to wear my satin dress cuz this is all I have and no way I'm going out in my regular clothes. I wore my dress and returned back downstairs after brushing my hair .
I walked down the stairs and Shawn was busy in his phone. He was still standing at the place he was earlier.
" Let's go " I said smiling.
" What's this " Shawn said looking at me from head to toe .
" What ! I don't have anything else to wear " I replied
" You have some clothes in your cupboard , go and change rn " he shouted
" But Shawn I can't go out in those clothes " I replied
" Then you are going naked " he said starring at me angrily and I stand there quiet
" Are you removing this dress off yourself or should I tear it apart " he shouted again
" Do you remember what happened this morning , do you want that again " he said walking closer and I shook my head no walking back upstairs.
I really don't want to go out in these clothes or get spanked by him.
" Open the door " Shawn shouted and I quickly opened.
" Wear this " he said throwing a beautiful midi and a pair of white shoes on the bed.
I nodded with a smile and he left closing the door behind him.
I took the midi and started jumping.
" He's good sometimes" I whispered to myself.
I walked down in that beautiful midi , it was really looking good on me .
" Let's go now " Shawn said walking out of the house with me following him.
We took a seat in the car.
" Get whatever you want you're not coming here again "  he said and I nodded
" Whatever I want ?" I questioned
" Did I say something else " he said looking towards me
" No I mean what if that thing is very costly " I replied
" Doesn't matter " he said cutting me off .
" How do you know my dad " I asked after few minutes of silence
" Your father and my father are friends " he replied
" Since when ?" I questioned
" Since when you were born " he replied
" Is that true that we're getting married ?" I questioned and he ignored me.
" We're here " he said removing his seat belt
We walked inside the mall I've never seen before . I think we're somewhere far from my home town.
" Take whatever you want " he said and added " you have an hour I'll be waiting here " he said sitting on a bench taking out his phone from his pocket.
" What if someone kidnapped me or I run away " I questioned
" No one can kidnap you cuz all my guards are around this place this also means you can't escape from here . And I don't think you'll even try to cuz you remember what your father told you this morning" he replied getting comfortable on the bench.
" Don't waste your time now you just have 1 hour " he said and I ran towards the clothing centre .
Thank god he's not here to see what all I'm taking , I took every piece of cloth that I liked from t shirts to sexy dresses everything I ever wanted . I took lots of pair of Victoria secret garments and my normal girly stuff and of course soo many pairs of sneakers and footwear. Shawn paid for everything without bothering what all I have in my baskets .
" Ah I need some rest now " I said  arranging my seat belt . We went home and i arranged my clothes and stuff in the cupboards. Then I went down for the dinner . It was just me and Shawn on the dinning table like always and whole room was empty.
" Don't call your father daddy especially in front of me " Shawn said taking a bite.
" Why ?" I questioned
" Cuz I'm telling you not to " he replied concentrating on his food
" Then what should I call him " I questioned
" Call him anything father or dad whatever you want else than daddy " he replied
" Who are you to tell me what I should call my daddy " I asked and his gaze turned to me .
" Your father already told you who am I " he replied .
" Ah I'm full I should go and sleep now " I said rubbing my tummy , ignoring Shawn and went back to my room.