18

"Take this off." Harry panted and tried to remove Louis's shirt and kiss him at the same time.

They had stumbled their way into the bedroom, knocking over a lamp and a chair so far. Louis hurried to get the shirt over his head, getting stuck with his head halfway through and they both giggled while Harry helped him remove it. They got rid of Harry's shirt as well and kissed sloppily while they tried to remove each other's pants. Harry was the one getting stuck this time, doing a silly jump on one leg while he tried to shake them off.
"Your pants are ridiculously tight. May a suggest a trash bag next time? Much easier to remove and I bet you would rock it anyway." Louis teased laughingly.

Harry huffed but he looked amused.
"I would look damn hot in a trash bag, thank you very much."

"I just said that." Louis grinned.

Harry had successfully removed his pants and took the socks off as well. He pointed at Louis's feet.
"Socks off! I won't have sock sex. That's a hard limit!"

"You drive a hard bargain. Socks off, relax love." Louis chuckled and took them off. He had every intention to remove them anyhow.

When Harry dropped his boxers unabashedly it sunk in.
"We're gonna have sex."

"Uhm, duh? Have you changed your mind?" Harry asked, boxers halfway down his legs, cock poking out. He seemed to hesitate about what to do next.

"No, of course not. I just kind of realized it. That was an exciting shout-out in case you didn't hear that. WE'RE GONNA HAVE SEX! WOOHOO!" Louis yelled.

Harry giggled.
"And now my neighbors know that too."

"Oops, sorry." Louis gave him a sheepish smile.

"You're silly. Come here." Harry fonded and made grabby hands.

Louis dropped his boxers as well and took a step closer, wrapping his arms around Harry.
"That was one hell of a foreplay." He joked.

"Best one I ever had. So romantic." Harry giggled.

"I can do romantic." Louis smiled and got up on his toes to kiss him softly. Harry immediately hunched down and he fucking appreciated it. Not that he was short or anything, Harry was just taller.

They made their way over to the bed and laid down. Louis took his time exploring Harry's body with his mouth and hands, making him gasp, turning his skin to goosebumps.
"Lou...open me up." Harry whined.

"Lube?" Louis mumbled while he kissed Harry's tummy.

Harry opened the top drawer in his nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom and tossed it over. He opened the cap and drizzled lube over his fingers. He came up to kiss Harry while he circled his rim. They continued to kiss when he pushed a finger inside but Harry made such lovely noises that he just had to watch him. He ended the kiss and held up his head with a hand underneath so he could look at Harry's face. Harry tried to kiss him again and he shook his head.
"I want to see you enjoy this, can I?"

Harry's mouth formed an o but he nodded his head and looked Louis deeply in the eyes. Louis watched every shift in his facial expression as he opened him up, heard every sound that left Harry's lips and it was beautiful and erotic and it turned him on beyond belief.

When Harry finally was ready to take him he hurried to roll on the condom and coat it with lube before he got between Harry's legs. He leaned down and connected their lips while he slowly pushed inside, taking it easy so he wouldn't hurt him. When he was fully inside he gave Harry some time to adjust. Harry exhaled and nodded his head so he pulled out and pushed inside again. He built up a rhythm going deep and slow while they kissed. They were both worked up and soon they weren't able to kiss any longer, they just shared oxygen. Harry wrapped his legs around his waist, pushing him further in and Harry's back arched and he let out a loud moan when he jammed his prostate. Louis buried his face in Harry's neck while he speeded up, thrusting harder. Harry made delicious sounds, letting out small moans and gasps that had Louis's head spinning.

It sounded like Harry was getting close so he lifted his head to look at him. They locked eyes and then Harry came and he got to witness how beautiful he was when he experienced an orgasm. Once again, it was so erotic that Louis came as well and Harry didn't take his eyes off him, catching every rush of pleasure going through Louis's body, manifesting in his face and eyes.

When Louis stopped Harry grabbed his head with both hands and tongue kissed him passionately, taking Louis by surprise, but he kissed him back. Harry ended the kiss and smiled at him.
"Thank you. That was awesome!"

"Are you thanking me for sex?" Louis giggled. He was sweaty and tired and he was still inside.

"Yes. I came untouched for crying out loud. That deserves a thank you." Harry replied with a lazy smile.

"You're welcome." Louis smirked. He pulled out slowly and got rid of the condom. He laid down next to Harry.

"So is watching one of your things?" Harry asked.

"Watching you is definitely one of my things, a new thing. You're so sexy Harry." Louis said.

Harry just smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Louis pulled him in for a cuddle. Harry rested his head on his chest and he drew patterns with his fingertips on his skin which made Harry almost purr.
"What are you doing next Friday?" Louis asked.

"I don't know." Harry replied.

"As you know I always go out for dinner with Niall and Liam. They invited you to join us next Friday, if you want to? Liam is introducing his new girlfriend." Louis said.

Harry lifted his head to look at him.
"Do you want me to go with you?"

"Of course!" Louis smiled.

"You should have started with that. Yes, I would love to." Harry grinned.

Louis rolled them around and got on top.
"Second round?"