15

They had spent the whole day together. After eating lunch in the park they had gone for a walk aimlessly checking out Richmond, agreeing that this was the place they both wanted to move to in the future.
Louis was glad that Harry seemed comfortable discussing these kinds of things. Heck, they discussed it on the first date! He was at that age where he wanted to start a family and to date someone who didn't want that would be a waste of time. He had done that before. He dated a guy for two months, almost falling for him, when that guy finally told him that he didn't want kids at all. That was his choice, obviously, but that also meant that they didn't have a future together, because Louis couldn't imagine a future where he wasn't a dad. So now, it was one of the first things he asked whenever he dated someone (not that he had been on that many dates for the last couple of years), even if it meant that he would scare some of them away, but then they weren't ready for that anyway.
It made him so happy and hopeful that Harry seemed to be wanting the same things as he did.

They had eaten dinner at a cozy Italian place and then Louis had followed Harry to the radio station. He showed him around and introduced him to the people he was working with and Louis loved every second of it. When it was time for the show he was handed some earphones and got to sit with the studio man, watching Harry through a window. Harry waved at him and he waved back and then Harry was on the air.
"Good evening dear listeners and welcome to my show. Tonight we're doing the final part of Waiting for Godot and I just wanna say what a blast it has been. So, get your coffee or tea and relax and we'll find out if Didi and Gogo meet this mysterious Godot or not." Harry said with that deep voice.

Louis stared at him in awe and continued to do so for an hour. He almost forgot how to breathe. Harry was incredible! He was totally in the moment, delivering every line flawlessly, barely looking at the papers in front of him. He made the characters come alive with his voice but it was so much more than that. Facial expressions, hand gestures. Harry belonged on a stage as well as on the radio. He was magnificent. 

Estragon: You say we have to come back tomorrow?

Vladimir: Yes.

Estragon: Then we can bring a good bit of rope.

Vladimir: Yes.Silence.

Estragon: Didi?

Vladimir: Yes.

Estragon: I can't go on like this.

Vladimir: That's what you think.

Estragon: If we parted? That might be better for us.

Vladimir: We'll hang ourselves tomorrow. (Pause.) Unless Godot comes.

Estragon: And if he comes?

Vladimir: We'll be saved. Vladimir takes off his hat (Lucky's), peers inside it, feels about inside it, shakes it, knocks on the crown, puts it on again.

Estragon: Well? Shall we go?

Vladimir: Pull on your trousers.

Estragon: What?

Vladimir: Pull on your trousers.

Estragon: You want me to pull off my trousers?

Vladimir: Pull ON your trousers.

Estragon: (realizing his trousers are down). True. He pulls up his trousers.

Vladimir: Well? Shall we go?

Estragon: Yes, let's go. They do not move.

Harry stopped speaking. That was it? Louis wanted to clap his hands but he sat still. The play ended in such melancholy and they never met Godot. Louis didn't know if he should laugh or cry.
"And that was the end of Waiting for Godot. Thank you for going on this amazing journey with me. I hope you enjoyed the play as much as I did and the brilliance of Samuel Becket. Next week we'll start with Angels in America. Treat people with kindness. Bye!"

Louis got up and clapped his hands, cheering loudly as soon as the lamp that showed that they were on air went out. Harry broke out in a happy dimpled smile and made his way out of the studio. Louis waited in the background while Harry talked to his co-workers. When he was ready to leave Louis hugged him.
"You were magical!"

"You liked it?" Harry asked shyly.

"I loved it. Thank you for letting me watch. You are incredible." Louis smiled.

"You're making me blush." Harry beamed.

They headed outside.
"Can I ask why you mask your voice like that? Don't get me wrong, I like it, but isn't it hard to always talk like that while on air?" Louis asked.

"Oh, well, it's kind of an acting thing. Stage name and a different voice mean that I can be anonymous in my private life. I had some trouble with a stalker a couple of years ago when I did another show. It got really bad. I had to take him to court to get a restraining order on him." Harry informed him.

"That's horrible!" Louis gasped.

"Yeah, it got a bit intense but I think he moved on now." Harry said.

"Now I really understand why you didn't tell me about your job." Louis commented.

"Yeah, precaution, but I am sorry about that." Harry said.

"No worries." Louis promised.

They had reached the car and Louis got behind the wheels. He drove Harry home. He turned off the engine as soon as he had parked outside his building.
"I had an amazing day."

"Me too. See you on Saturday?" Harry asked.

"Yes." Louis agreed and leaned forward to kiss him good night.

He meant to keep it sweet and short but as soon as Harry's lips touch his he lost all senses. He cupped his cheeks and licked his lower lip, asking for access and Harry immediately opened his mouth and they started to tongue kiss. Harry clutched his t-shirt and pulled him closer and he buried his hands in his hair instead. Harry whimpered and tried to come closer, but the front of a car wasn't exactly ideal. Louis forced himself to pull away. Harry opened his eyes, looking disoriented. His pupils were dilated and Louis was sure his were too.
"Oops!" Harry giggled.

"Hi. Ehm, I mean, never mind." Louis answered and burst out laughing.

"Good night Lou." Harry smiled and got out of the car. Louis watched him until he had disappeared inside the building. He let out a happy sigh. This. This was everything.