6

Two beers later Niall had finally recovered from his meeting with his idol. Almost. Zayn had left them to talk to the other guests but Harry stayed, and held a conversation with mostly Louis. When Justin Timberlakes I'm bringing sexy back started to blast through the speakers he got up.
"I love this song. Wanna dance with me, Louis?"

"I'm a terrible dancer but I'd love to." Louis smiled and scrambled to his feet. He caught Niall's grin and flipped him the finger behind his back.

"So am I. Come on." Harry smiled.

Harry started moving his hips as soon as they entered the dance area and a second later he was twerking enthusiastically. Louis laughed and enjoyed the view while he made some silly dance moves. They danced and laughed and there was definitely a spark between them if Louis wasn't totally delusional.

When the song ended they just stood there for a moment, smiling at each other.
"Another beer?" Harry finally asked.

"Yeah." Louis said and they walked to the bar.

Harry made their order and handed him a beer.
"So what do you do for a living?" Louis asked.

Harry shrugged his shoulders.
"I'm an actor sort of."

"Oh, have I seen you in anything?" Louis asked with interest.

"Nope. Come on, wanna see some of Zayn's crazy decorations?" Harry smirked.

"I'm, sure. Do you think he's okay with that?" Louis asked.

"Not when I show you the painting in his bedroom. I won't tell if you don't." Harry giggled.

Okay, now he was curious. He looked over at his friends and Niall saw him. He made some hand gestures, asking if it was okay if he went with Harry and Niall just grinned and gave him the thumb up.

They headed inside and walked the stairs up to the master bedroom. Harry peeked inside to find it empty and he turned on the lights as they walked into the room. Louis's eyes immediately on a huge painting on the wall behind the bed. He gasped and then he burst out laughing. The painting was a nude portrait of Zayn.
"No fucking way!"

"Lovely, isn't it?" Harry grinned.

"Definitely interesting." Louis laughed and Harry joined in.

"He's gonna kill me if he knows I showed you this. I feel kind of bad. Let's get out of here." Harry said when they had managed to calm down.

"He doesn't seem to be the shy type." Louis replied and gestured at the painting.

"He can be." Harry smiled.

They headed back to the party. Louis decided to seize the moment.
"Uhm, Harry? Would you like to go out on a date with me?" He blurted out and held his breath.

"I'd love to!" Harry immediately replied with a dimpled smile.

Louis let out a breath of relief. He had read the signals right. They stopped in the staircase.
"Great! Just give me your number." He said and got his phone from his pocket and handed it over. Harry put his number in and called himself so he would have Louis' number as well.

"Next Saturday?" Harry suggested.

"Perfect." Louis smiled.

Louis returned to his friends and Harry came along. They didn't seem to gave missed him, busy talking to a bunch of people. Louis went to get something from the bar and ordered a drink for Harry as well. They took a seat. Zayn came over.
"Hi guys, are you having a good time?"

"Absolutely. Thanks for inviting me. So, how do you like your new house so far?" Louis asked.

"It's definitely one of my favorites." Zayn replied.

"Curious question, how many houses do you actually own?" Louis asked.

"Ehm, a couple. I have a townhouse in London, one in Bradford, this one, a house in Thailand, a house in L.A., and an apartment in New York." Zayn answered.

Louis would never understand why rich people in general bought so many houses. Wasn't one enough? He would love to have a house one day, a place he could call home. If you had a whole bunch of houses which one felt like home? He glanced at Harry.
"Hey, don't look at me. I have one apartment that's it. Hopefully I'll have a house one day but I only need one." Harry smiled and raised his hands in defense.

"It's an investment and when you travel as much as I do it's nice to have your own place so you don't have to stay at a hotel all the time." Zayn explained.

"That I can understand. I'm sorry if I sounded judgemental." Louis apologized with a smile.

"Don't sweat it." Zayn replied.

"So which one of your places do you consider your home?" Louis asked.

"The one in Bradford I think. That's where I grew up, the town that is, not the house." Zayn answered.

"Yeah, I get that. Doncaster will always be closest to my heart. I love my hometown." Louis said.

"Right. I'm gonna talk to some more guests. Are you good here?" Zayn asked.

Louis glanced at Harry.
"Absolutely."

They continued to party and when it was time to finally head home Louis called a cab and dragged his friends along. He said goodbye to Harry and promised to call him about the date. Harry said that he was looking forward to it. In the cab ride back home Niall was buzzing.
"I have never seen or met that many famous people ever. It was insane! And I talked to Beyonce! I can't believe it. Thanks for taking me with you to this awesome party!"

"You're welcome." Louis smiled.

"You and Harry seemed to hit it off?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, I asked him out. We're going on a date next Saturday. I'm excited! Now you just have to help me come up with a date plan." Louis said.

"Keep it simple. Take him out for dinner so you can talk and get to know each other." Liam suggested.

"Yeah, I'd like that. He seems great, you know?" Louis smiled.

Liam and Niall just smiled at him.