10

"Do you want something to drink? Tea? Soda? Wine?" Harry asked.

"Tea sounds good." Louis smiled.

He followed Harry into the kitchen and watched him prepare two cups of tea. When the water had boiled he helped him carry everything into the living room and they took a seat. Harry poured hot water into the cups while Louis chose a brand from Harry's wide selection. They waited for the tea to cool off a bit. All of a sudden Harry leaned forward, getting in Louis's personal space.
"Can I kiss you?"

Louis let out a surprised laugh.
"That was very polite."

"Well, I have to ask, maybe you don't want to kiss me at all?" Harry answered slightly amused.

Louis just cupped Harry's face and pulled him closer before he pressed their lips together softly. Harry let out a small gasp and they moved their lips, tasting each other before they opened up to the kiss. It was sweet and slow at first, giving Louis goosebumps. He put more pressure to it and slid their tongues against each other and Harry suppressed a soft moan. It was like music to his ears and Louis wanted to hear him moan for real. He pushed him down on his back and got on top of him. Harry wrapped his arms around him, one hand in his hair and he kissed him back eagerly.

They made out until they hand to come up for air. Louis looked down at the man underneath him. Harry's lipstick was smeared and that turned Louis on for some reason.
"Oh, fuck." He growled and smashed their lips together again, taking Harry by surprise but he responded quickly.

He could feel Harry growing hard underneath him and he grinded him, making Harry moan into his mouth. His head was getting foggy and this was going too fast. He broke the kiss and they were both breathing heavily. He rested his forehead against Harrys for a moment before he got off him.

Harry reached out his hand and wiped his thumb on the top of Louis's upper lip.
"Sorry, my lipstick is all over you, which means that it must be all over my face as well." He giggled and wiped his own mouth with the back of his hand.

"It's sexy. It turns me on." Louis smirked.

"Really. Imagine them wrapped around..." He didn't finish the sentence but his eyes ran over Louis's crotch and he raised an eyebrow playfully.

Louis drew in a sharp breath and his cock twitched in his pants. Harry smirked.
"Tea?"

What? Oh, right. Hell no. Not when he put that image in his head. Louis grabbed his waist and pulled him into his lap before he kissed him again. Soon Harry was crawling down between his legs, kneeling on the floor, opening his pants. Louis looked down at him and grunted. This was probably the sexiest thing he had ever seen. As soon as his dick was out in the open, Harry dove right in and took him in his mouth while he looked up at him. They maintained eye contact while he started to blow him and this was the sexiest thing Louis had ever witness, but he had a feeling that he would change his mind over and over again if they took this further someday.  

Right now Harry was doing a marvelous job at getting him off. Louis couldn't take his eyes off that mouth, lips stretched around his dick, lipstick smeared. The sight alone pushed him closer to the edge. He slipped his fingers through Harry's hair while he swallowed him down, making him moan. When he was about to come he tugged Harry's hair as a warning but that only made him moan and take him further down so he shot his load down his throat, watching him swallow it all down. Harry came up to kiss him, whimpering when his hard-on brushed against Louis's leg so Louis flipped him around on his back and returned the favor. It didn't take long before Harry came as well and he swallowed everything down.

They sat up and tucked themselves back in their pants. Their hair were messy and they just looked at each other and started to giggle.
"Damn! That was great!" Louis said.

"So good." Harry breathed out with a happy smile.

"We don't have to worry about lack of chemistry." Louis smirked.

"You worried about that?" Harry asked.

"Not really. You're really attractive." Louis replied.

"So are you." Harry answered softly and pulled Louis down so he could cuddle him.

"So, does this mean that you would like to go out with me again?" Louis asked. Harry was resting his head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around him.

"It absolutely does. You?" Harry asked. His hair tickled Louis's chin but he loved having him this close.

"Without a doubt." Louis answered.

"Good. I usually don't blow people on the first date." Harry chuckled.

Louis started laughing.
"Me neither."

Harry looked up at him.
"Any regrets?"

"Are you kidding me? Best blowjob I ever received. You?" Louis answered and Harry's cheeks turned pink but he looked happy.

"Nope."

"Good."

They laid in silence for a while. Louis's eyelids were getting heavy.
"It's getting late. I should head home so I won't fall asleep behind the wheels."

He could see Harry pouting and he just wanted to smother him with kisses because he was adorable. He hugged him tighter instead before he let go.
"Yeah, okay, I want you alive so I better let you get home safely." Harry said and sat up.

"When can I see you again?" Louis asked.

Harry smiled.
"Is tomorrow too soon?" 

"Tomorrow is perfect." Louis said softly and pecked Harry's lips, and immediately got pulled into a genetic field that made his stomach flip. An innocent peck turned into a heated kiss. Harry was the one who broke free this time. Louis opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times.

"I don't think you'll make it home if we don't stop there." Harry giggled.

"True. Talk to you tomorrow then?" Louis asked.

"Yes! It's my turn to come up with a date." Harry smiled.

Louis got up and headed for the hallway. Harry followed him to the door and kissed him goodbye. A first date usually didn't include this many kisses, or blowjobs either but Louis wasn't complaining. Tonight had been perfect.