byun baekhyun - control

Baekhyun has been staring at m/n all day. why? the boy looked way to damn good. His plump ass and thighs were perfect in his tight dark blue jeans.

Baekhyun was hella frustrated. Really frustrated. Who was m/n trying to impress? Him or the other members.

His sexual frustration made him moody as hell to the point everyone was afraid to even speak to him, especially chanyeol. he usually doesn't give a flying fuck and go with it. but the face that Baekhyun has quite made chanyeol scared. he made sure to stay ten feet away from him not wanting to get him more pissed.

m/n was laughing about some random video on Instagram until Kai noticed and pointed out the way baekhyun was staring at him.

m/n furrowed his brow in confusion before looking back and noticing his own boyfriend, Baekhyun. staring at him with a serious mad expression.

m/n put down his phone and walking towards him, sitting onto his lap.

"What's wrong?" m/n asked softly wrapping his arms around his neck

baek wrapped his arms around the boy tiny waist before pulling him closer and leaning in to whisper

"You look way to good to the point I just wanna fuck the shit outta you until you scream and cry. That's all" he whispered

m/n eyes widened in shocked, until that shocked look turned into a smirk before leaning in whispering

"Then why the hell are we still here..daddy?" he teased, baek groaned in response and without any warning he stood up picking m/n up and threw him onto his shoulder before walking out without saying any word leaving the rest confused.

They kissed roughly as baek carried m/n to some random small room away from the dance room. he tossed him onto the mattress getting between his legs and kissing him roughly again before unbuttoned the young boy's pants and immediately pulled them down and throwing them somewhere.

Baekhyun licked his lips as he stared at the boy's black panties.

"Holy shit babe" baek spoked as he begin rubbing his hand onto the boy's thighs.

m/n lifted up his hips allowing his lover to pull off his panties off before seeing it fly across the room landing onto the floor.

baek then begin removing his own clothing before throwing them somewhere. He grabbed a small bottle of lube and put some on his fingers before slipping his hands between his legs pushing in two fingers .

m/n gasp in surprise, gripping onto his shoulders as he squeezed his eyes shut.

( have y'all seen baek hands? my gosh )

"Hold on babe, give me a few minutes" baek said, kissing him onto his neck trying to distract him

it took baek only a few seconds before he stretched the boy out and curled his fingers only to receive a high pinch moan.

baek slightly smirked "found it"

baek begin fingering the boy hitting his spot as moans filled the small room.
he watched the other threw his head back in pleasure while arching his back.

"Ahhh daddY-" m/n moaned out loud before quickly gripping onto baek arms, whining a bit when he felt another finger added .

After ten minutes passed, baek pulled out and licked his fingers. He pulled down his boxers throwing them before giving his cock a few strokes and lubing himself.

m/n tightly squeezed his eyes shut as he gripped the pillows, feeling baek cock inserting inside him.

baek smiled and leaned forward, kissing m/n softly as he moved his legs over his shoulders giving his lover time to abject his size.

After m/n nodded, giving him permission to move. baek begin thrusting his hips already hitting m/n spots making him moan crazy.

"F-fuck!" m/n moaned, tightly gripping his hair as skin slapping along with moans and groans filling the room.

the boy begin wrapping his legs around baek waist, giving him the opportunity to let his cock get fully inside him.

baek tightly held m/n hips as he begin thrusting hardly into him. seeing his cock going in and out of him. He kept slamming into the boy's prostate harder and harder, deeper and deeper.

m/n let out a scream begging baek to go faster and deeper, to the point where he can't even walk nor sit.

"HARDER!!" m/n screamed as his prostate was getting abused, feeling his own sweat running down his face as his legs begin to shake due to much pleasure.

baek groaned loudly as he finally released his cum inside him, but still continuing to fuck the hell outta the boy.

"I-I Fuck- Ugh!" the boy tried to speak but instead he moaned as his toes curled and nails digging into baek back.

baek smirked thrusting harder and faster into the boy's spot. "release baby" he ordered

m/n moaned out loudly as he started to cum only to moan out more once he felt baek cumming inside him, again.

I suck at titles lmao , hope y'all enjoyed.