johnny suh - dance teacher

Today was the day you've been waiting for.

It was finally the dance night. The annual dance event is held every year on different themes. This year, the theme was quite unique. Well let's be honest, every time it's unique. This year it was Cinematic Masquerade, Quite unique right.

People were supposed to wear masquerade along with retro cinematic costumes. My costume was pretty iconic yet simple. It's giving the early 90's.

I wasn't much excited to go to the dance previously but apparently, we had a new dance teacher transferred to our school four weeks ago and nor to mention, he has every girls swooning over him, including me.

Johnny is close friends with our principal(according to what my best friend said) Mr. Green, along with his greatest daughter named, Zella. The most hated plus popular girl in school.

Zella is a bitch and so is her best friend, Rose.

They both used to bully me back in my sophomore year. I wasn't much of a speaker but neither did I back off so they eventually stopped but started rumors about me sleeping with everyone who gave me attention. I don't mind being called that but it's not true so I just let it slide. They're called rumors for a reason.

And it was noticeable that Rose was head over heels for Zella dad's great best friend, Which was Johnny, liked I mention earlier. Everyone was but Rose seemed like she had the chance. Not like I expect Johnny to dance with me tonight because maybe I'm a boy and not a girl, which is cool, no hard feelings, but a little eye contact is all I need.

I scanned the room and spotted Zella and Rose.

Zella hair was clear blonde while Rose had dyed hair which was plain red. Her hair really didn't matched her costume but I'm assuming she couldn't care less since she probably didn't had no other choice.

I noticed Zella was wearing a princess costume which was Cinderella. The bright color of blue outshined everyone since the themes was slightly darkish. She probably did that just to get Johnny attention. It's not like it wasn't good, it's just that I expected something... sexy?

Hell, she's known for wearing too revealing clothing. But seeing her wearing a goddamn princess dress is shocking.

On the other hand, Rose was dressed up as Snow White, one of the Disney princess's. Again, neither of them passed the assignment. Oh well.

My eyes landed on Johnny who finally understood the assignment for this year themed. He wore a black leather jacket along with a black plain shirt, with black fitted pants. So hot.

Speaking of which, I noticed Johnny began walking towards me while we both were locking eyes. "Well, hello there m/n." He said when he finally stood right in front of me.

"H-hello there." I shuttered which I cursed at myself for doing that.

"Nervous now, aren't we?" He chuckled as he pulled his hands out of his pockets.

I didn't know what else to reply so I just nodded at his response, feeling my cheeks heat up, soon enough, the music started off as romantic beats and immediately I felt shy.

"Shall we?" Johnny asked as he pulled out his right hand towards me, staring at me while a kind smile.

He... he wants me to dance with him? Like now?

"I-I.. uh.. sure!" I quickly protest before grabbing his hand and getting into position, my cheeks once again heat up as I realized how short my ass was compared to his giant self. He gently placed his hand onto my waist and pulled me closer, now making me seem hella tiny.

"Shawn and you wouldn't match together." He casually said. I wasn't slightly surprised that he found out. I mean, I was basically staring at Shawn the entire time, it was obvious. Maybe because I liked him? Or because half of the school liked him and I felt it's common.

"And would we?" I quietly asked him who smiled back in response before speaking again. "We can give it a try, can't we?"

"...How do I know you'll won't break my heart?"

"I won't." He replied hesitantly, staring down at me with a stern look which sent shivers down to my spine.

"We'll see about that." I said as I released myself from my hold and took a few step backwards until the corner of my eye, I noticed Zella was making her way towards our direction. She didn't seemed happy, it was obvious that she was jealous.

"May I have a dance with you, Mr. Suh?" Zella said as she ignored my entire existence.

"Well I hope you aren't blind because he already has a dance partner." I interrupted casually, seeing her giving me a death glare before innocently staring at Johnny, waiting for an answer.

Johnny nodded. "Agree. How about you get lost Cinderella and leave us alone." He replied with a stern tone, making Zella scoff and walked away.

Welp...

"So, shall we continue dancing?" He asks, placing his hand on my waist once again.

This is a whole new story, the old one was called "step-dad" but I ended up taking it down due to some reasons.
Hope you enjoy this part more than the old one.