130

Watching Lu Anran who was holding flowers and receiving a resounding applause from the crowd under the spotlight, Chu Yao’s heart ached periodically. That role was originally hers ah! It was hers ah! How could Lu Anran snatch it away! This damnable Lu Anran!

The other person who equally hated and envied her was Yue Ningshan. She fixed her stare onto Lu Anran. How could this happen? Didn’t Lu Anran already confirmed her relationship with Young Master Long at Ji Rou’s birthday banquet? How could she start another relationship with Long YuxingYue Ningshan could not help recalling Lu Anxin’s words. If Lu Anran really dared to even seduce her own cousin brother-in-law, then all her behaviour right now could be explained!

“Senior Yue….” Chu Yao looked at Yue Ningshan who was next to her and said, “There’s something you might be interested in…..”

“What is it?” Yue Ningshan replied Chu Yao. She does not think that Chu Yao has anything that could trigger her interest.

“Senior….” Chu Yao unlocked her phone, clicked on her photo gallery and found that photo that she has sneakily snapped outside of the classroom on that day to show to Yue Ningshan. “I’m guessing that they must be together now! What do you think?”

Yue Ningshan was stunned after seeing the photo. The photo was taken in an empty classroom during dusk. There was a girl who was sitting in a desk next to the window and the boy beside her lowered his head to kiss her forehead…. Such a sweet and romantic scene has been forever preserved in this picture. However, this scene was too beautiful. It was so beautiful that it made one heart-broken, jealous and mad…..

“Senior….” As Chu Yao watched Yue Ningshan’s expression, the corner of her lips lifted. She knew this photo would come in handy!

“I’m… I’m fine…..” Yue Ningshan calmed down and said, “I still have other matters, so I’ll leave first.”

“Goodbye Senior Yue.” Chu Yao smiled gently as she held her phone.

Yue Ningshan left the auditorium as though she was escaping. It was only after she has reached the secluded flower bed behind Teaching Building A that she stopped. Covering her heart which was pounding hard, Yue Ningshan could feel it ripping apart. How could this happen? How could Lu Anran be like this? Didn’t she already have Young Master Long? Why does she still want to compete for Long Yuxing with her? Yue Ningshan felt upset, angered and jealous all at once. Taking out her phone, she dialled a number, “Anxin? It’s me! Send me the drawings that you showed me previously…. Mm….” After hanging up, Yue Ningshan received a picture of the plans. Her gaze was full of determination. Lu Anran, you vile person, you are not worthy of such good design plans! With these thoughts, Yue Ningshan dialled another number, “Hello, it’s me…. I want to change the design. That’s right! Replace it all!” Yue Ningshan clenched her fist. “I’ll send you the design plans now!”

She was in the right. She was being just! All that she was doing was for the sake of Long Yuxing. It was all so that Long Yuxing could see the true colours of Lu Anran as soon as possible! All that she was doing was for the sake of Yue Corporation! She was on the side of justice!

Yue Ningshan firmly believed in her own opinions. She was right!

Lu Anran held onto the flowers and followed everyone to the backstage. After she found Lu Anhu and Ji Ling, she realised that the atmosphere between the two of them was quite strange. Lu Anran started guessing, “Anhu, did you bully Ji Ling again?”