116

After leaving the shopping centre, Lu Anran and Lu Anhu immediately headed back to the Lu Residence. At this time, Xue Dingan was also present in the Lu Residence, who seems to have just arrived back. “You are back!”

“Older Bro Xue, you seem very tired ah!” Lu Anran said after noticing the dusty appearance of Xue Dingan’s. “How did your business go?”

“Uh….” Xue Dingan shook his head helplessly. “I was a step too late again.”

“What’s the case?” Lu Anran sat next to Xue Dingan.

“It’s confidential.” Lu Anran shook his head and smiled. “Don’t worry. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow… I want to print some business cards.” Lu Anran replied. She felt somewhat embarrassed today when Feng Lixian handed her his business card as she could not return the favour.

“If it is printing business cards, I know a person in this line. I’ll just ask him to come over, you don’t have to go out for this.” After Xue Dingan said this, he dialed someone on his phone. “Hua Hua, come over to the Lu Residence. There is a customer for you.”

The two of them chatted for a while longer before Xue Dingan hung up. “Your older brother knows this person too. He will be here in an hour.”

“Oh OK!” Lu Anran nodded.

“What else you have planned for tomorrow?” Xue Dingan continued asking his previous question.

“Teacher Qin will be here to tutor me later. If I am able to complete my homework by today…..” Lu Anran trailed off, pondering for a while before she continued. “I have nothing on tomorrow and will be home all day! Why don’t I personally cook dishes for all of you to eat!”

“Bleaahh……” Both Lu Anhu and Xue Dingan felt nauseated when they heard the end of the sentence. “Anran, we… are begging you…. Please stop mentioning the word “eat”.”

Lu Anran pursed up her lips in discontent. Really! Did they really develop such a serious psychological trauma? It has already been so long! Lu Anran who was a little hurt, replied, “I’m going back to my room to do my homework! Hmph!”

“Goodbye…..”

“Take care…..”

The two “brothers- in- distress” waved their hands feebly.

“Ugh….” Holding onto the handrails, Lu Anran went upstairs to her room. After closing her door, Lu Anran sat at her table and took out her small homework record book from her schoolbag. She checked the contents of the book and took out the corresponding practice books and started attempting the problems one by one. The learning points of these problems have all been discussed in class. Lu Anran’s maths teacher was a female teacher in her twenties. Her humorous and witty teaching style made her very popular in Lu Anran’s class. She was also the form teacher for Class 1B. Everyone in Lu Anran’s class envied Class B for having such a good form teacher… If she compared her class’ form teacher, Lu Rui, with Class B’s form teacher….

There is no need to compare!

However, Lu Rui’s standard of teaching was indeed very high and was very talented in languages. This was the only reason why Class D has not submitted a joint letter to ask for a change in form teacher.

After Lu Anran completed her maths homework, she flipped open her Chinese textbook and began to memorise a few paragraphs in the Chinese textbook. Just as she finished her Chinese homework, someone knocked on her door. Lu Anran closed her Chinese book and asked, “Who is it?”

“Eldest Young Miss, Young Master Xue said that his guest has arrived and would like you to come downstairs.” The maid’s voice sounded from outside the door.