CHAPTER-66

Next Morning:
Sana woke up from her sleep and saw Sidharth slept on the bed just beside her.
Then she remembered last night she slept when he is not in the room then when was he came she didn't know.

She looked at him
Hmmm yahi hai woh insaan jisse wo behad pyar karti thi aur yeh jo bhi aaj hi rahi hai yeh sab ho aur iske saath hi ho yeh sapna tha uski aur dekho sapna pura bhi ho gaya lekin zindagi aise mod pe lake khada kardi hai jahan yeh sapna pura hone ka koi khusi hai hi nanhi sab kuchh phika phika lag raha hai.

Then she remembered the pooja things.

She went to the washroom with saree maa gave her.

After a while Sidharth also woke up and looked at the watch and got up from bed and went towards washroom when he saw washroom door was locked and then he realised that yesterday was his marriage and now he have a wife with him he is no more bachelor.

Ohh Sidharth yeh neend bhi na itna kaise so liya ki neend mein kuchh yaad hi nanhi hai.

He thought about himself that how can he forgot about his marriage stood infront of washroom door when Sana came outside from washroom

Wearing a saree and a towel wrapped around her hair drying her hair by the towel .
She didn't noticed Sidharth she walked forward and hit on his arm and broke his thoughts .
She was about to fall when he hold her from her wrist and looked at her.
The moment his eyes fall on her he is lost lost in her . He knows she is the most beautiful lady but in this saree she is looking surreal and the thought of this gorgeous lady is his wife sends shiver in his body.

Sana also taken aback by the sudden happening but she is relieved when someone hold her wrist.
But the someone is non other than her husband .

She is stood straight but Sidharth still hold her wrist lost in her.

Sana wriggled her hand and again broke his trance.

Sidharth then came into reality and said dhyaan se.

Sana- mujhe nanhi pata tha aise washroom ke samne koi khada hoga.

Sid- mein mein to knock karne aaya tha .

Sana- haan aur yeh baat mujhe pata nanhi thaa.

Sid- thik hai phir bhi dekh ke to chal sakti ho na.

Sana- darwaza lock hai to wait to kar hi sakenge na aap.

Sid- par mujhe jana tha .

Sana- phir jaldi uthke jaldi chale jayenge.