CHAPTER_8

Sid-
Dadi's words are echoing inside my mind all the night I can't able to sleep when I was at London then also have some relationships but it was never love because I know that was just meer attraction and I think everyone had that kind of things.
So I'm unable to understand what I feel for her is this attraction!?
No. His heart replied then what it is . I know I like her in a positive way from the very 1st day when I listened about her from dad and after saw her I'm sure that she is a girl who did her work perfectly. But after see her at orphanage I can't stop myself from think about her she is in my mind for 24|7 . If dadi's words are true then am I love her ? Love ?
Aahhaaa Sid I will be mad.
.
.
Sana
Life is going very normal office, home, work and manu that's all but stop yes there is something new I am feeling.
When I was in office I can feel  a strong gaze on me all the times. I am feeling like someone just staring at me 24|7.
But who is that ? And when I was in home I am feeling restless and feel like someone is searching for me. Why !!!! Arghhh Sana.

Next Morning
Sid is late for today so when he entered the office all employees wish him a good morning (11.00) .
When sid was about entered his cabin he saw both aadi and sana are sitting so close and sana hold a file and aadi response her with a bunny smile . And don't know why he can feel a anger inside him and entered the cabin.
Sid in thought
Sid are you jealous!!
It's a new thing for you isn't it sid.
Yaa and then only aadi entered with some file with a smile and greet sid and tell him about file but Sid's all attention was on his face and he thinks to punch him hard but why ?
After sometime aadi asked sir aap fir se file check kar lenge to achha hoga .
Sid hummed .
And said what about the current project.
Everything going perfect and we can end it before Sunday.
Good. Where is dad? Said Sid.
In his cabin discuss something with sana.
Sid- Sana?
Aadi- wo Shehnaaz wo galti se nikal gaya sry actually her Nick name is Sana cute like her.
Sid fisted his hand and said ok go and do your work.
.
.
Sid goes to AS's cabin with anger and entered and said dad I wanna tell something.
AS.. ok sid just give me 10 minutes actually Mr. Roy is here for some information.
Ok said Sid and sit there and he saw her sitting in the couch with a file in her hand grossed in the file.
SANA he called and she looked up and says excuse me sir.
Tumhari naam hai na.
Ji par aap kaise.
Kyun janna nanhi chahiye tha kya?
Sana- nanhi aise baat nanhi hai par.
Sid- haan to nanhi bula sakta .
Sana- par aapko kaisa pata chala.
Sid- faked a smile and said you friend tell me.
Sana- my friend?
Sid- haan Aadi your FRIEND.
Sana- sry sir but he is a nice guy but not my friend. And he just irritate me for my name and saying I can't called a big name like Shehnaaz so I'm just tell him to call Sana. That's all.
Sid- ok
AS entered
And they talk for sometime.
Sana's pov

Was I gave a explanation.
Yes sana u did.
But why I never clarify myself infront of anyone but why today.
Bcz he is your boss Sana.
Haan ....... Nanhi
Ahhhhhaaaaa
Ok so what.

At Evening
Most of the employees are gone from the office. Some of employees who are connected with the current project are in office.
AS.. Shehnaaz I want the file of last 10 years improvement.
Sir wo file to basement mein hai .
To Raju (peon) ko boldo la dega .(AS)
Sana- par sir Raju bhaiya to chale gaye hain. Ok mein lekar aati hoon.
AS.. beta rehne do kal dekh lenge.
Sana- sir just 5 minutes lagenge mein le aaungi and goes from there.

RS- in phone Ji suniye mein market aayi thi aur yahan koi accident ho gaya hai aur to mein yahan stuck ho gayi hoon aapke kaam khatam ho gaya ho to app jaldi aa jaye .
AS.. ok wahan pe Rehna aur accident ke pass jane ki jarurat nanhi hai.
Mein aa raha hoon and he informed sid and goes from there.
Here Sana goes to the basement and because office time is over peon off all the lights except the room which are used for project so she turn on  her
flash light and search for the file and she have a big fear from darkness that's why she started sweating and think let's find the file soon and goes from there.
And she find the file and turns to go from there but suddenly her feet stuck in somewhere and in panic she fainted there.
After sometime.
Sidharth noticed that Shehnaaz is nowhere to seen and he thinks that she has gone .
But his heartbeat increased.
And he call his dad and asked.
Dad everything is fine right?
AS.. haan hum wapas jaa rahe hai ghar aur Shehnaaz uski phone receive nanhi kar rahi to usko bata dena jo file lane ke liye bola tha wo meri table pe rakh de .
Sid- dad wo ghar nanhi gayi kya?
AS.. mujhe kaise malum hoga.
Woh office mein nanhi hai kya ?
Sid- dad aap aaram se ghar jayee mein dekhta hoon aur wo file lene kahan gayi thi ?
AS.. basement .
Sid- ok and hanged up the call.

Sid saw almost all the employees are gone only he and aadi is there so he called aadi said him to going towards the basement .
Basement is dark so they turn the flashlight on and they can see someone is lying there when they realised that she is Shehnaaz Sid shouting to aadi
Aadi- go and turn on the lights aadi runs from there.
And sid sit there and take her head on his lap and called her and patting her cheeks .
Shehnaaz Shehnaaz utho pls aanken kholo pls . Hey Shehnaaz open the bloody eyes Shehnaaz .
His voice has restlessness and a fear of loosing someone .
But she didn't respond and after sometime all the lights are on and he take her to the main office in a bridal style and Aadi follows them.
Sid sprinkle some water on her face and call her name .
After sometime she slowly opened her eyes.
And Sid noticed it and hugs her so tightly and said thank god u opened ur eyes are you al Shehnaaz?
Shehnaaz is very weak to say something so she keeps quite.
Aadi looks at them only he said nothing but can see the restlessness of Sid.
When sid realised what he did he bach off himself from her and asked are you ok Shehnaaz.
Sana nodded and said in a shivering tone ghar jana hai .
Ok said Sid and they are in parking area.
Aadi- sir mein Shehnaaz ki ghar dekha
Nanhi hoon aur nahi Shehnaaz meri bike mein jaa payegi to kya mein taxi book kar dunga ?
Sid- no u go I'll handle .
Aadi- but sir aap.
Sid- don't worry she is in her sense so she can tell me about her address and I'll drop her you go.
Aadi- ok sir.
Shehnaaz guide Sidharth to her apartment and they reached and she remembered that her phone is on basement .
So she think for sometime when sid said which floor she said 2nd floor .
Sid gesture her to walk but when she started to walk her feet unbalanced and she was about to fal when sid caught her and take her in his arm in a bridal style and going upwards.
Sid ring the bell and  manu open the door all tensed and thinks may be its sana and shout sana  tu pagal hai aisa bhi kya kaam ho raha hai yaar itna lat........eeeee    woo app yahan aur sana sana ko kya hua
Sid- relax and call the doctor actually it's night so I am taking her house only .
Sana- manu I'm ok . And gesture sid to free her. Sid entered the house and laying her in sofa carefully. And said to manu call the doctor and I'll talk to you tomorrow said to Shehnaaz and goes from there.
In the car all the scenario of basement comes to his head and eyes he recall how is so desperate to see her all fine.
And how his eyes are moist.
After his family he care for someone in his life kya dadi sahi the kya wo mere dil mein ek jagah bana chuki hai ?
Kya mere zindagi mein uski ehmiyat itna zyada hai?
Kya mein bhi darta hoon usko kuchh ho jane se ?
Kya wo itna important ban gayi hai ki mein usse khone se dar raha hoon?
Kya meri zindagi mein wo sab ho raha hai jiski kabhi umeed nanhi tha ?
Kya mein usse pyar kar baitha hoon ?
If yes then what's next !!!
____________________________________