°25°

"Barbecue chicken?" I called out from the kitchen.

"Here!" Josie replied from the living room.

"Shawarma?" I yelled.

"Yes! It's here" Titi responded.

"Ice cream?" I thundered.

"E dey here oo!" Chi-girl bellowed.

"What is missing there?"

"Drinks and the fried chips!" Josie squealed with excitement.

"Oh! I'm coming," I replied and arranged the hot fried potatoes and cold drinks on a tray. I lifted it and strode to the living room. I resumed my seat beside Josie on the floor as we made a big circle around the food.

Chi-girl was the DJ and a sweet beat boomed in the room. We started to eat and sing along for awhile but then, we got to the truth and dare part.

"Truth or dare?" Josie asked me.

"Truth! I fear nothing," I said amidst giggles.

"What's going on with you and Prince and do you like him?" she quizzed.

"We are obviously dating!"

"I know and do you like him or is this relationship just for cruise like your previous ones?" She said laying emphasis on the word cruise.

"Actually, it was meant to be for cruise. That was the agreement in the contract. He spices my life with some fun and I help him break his supposed marriage," I said in one breath.

"Did she just say fun? What kind of fun are we talking about her?" Josie exclaimed.

"Did I just hear contract?" Chi-girl gasped.

Titi spat the drink in her mouth and screamed, "He is married?"

"I don't understand! Explain now," Josie yelled.

"Take a chill pill, babe! Why are you shouting?" I snorted and narrowed my eyes at her.

"Sorry ma!" She said and chuckled.

"Where will I start from? Hmm..." I trailed off.

"Answer this first! Do you like him?" Titi asked.

"Hmm..." was my reply.

"You are an idiot. Do you know that?" Chi-girl snarled and eyed me.

"Actually! My relationship with Prince is fake. We signed a contract that we'll date for three months. While I stop his arranged marriage, he fills in as the boyfriend in my life. Full stop. And Yes! I like him. The problem is that he isn't interested in a serious relationship. In conclusion, please help me"

The girl stared with their jaws dangling.

"Narrate everything from the beginning!" Titi pleaded with her hands clasped together.

"With details! I need that juicy details," Josie said, rubbing her palms as a goofy smile slid to her face.

"I'm just interested to know how you fell for Prince. The Anita I know doesn't fall easily. You guys have just dated for two months. How did he win your heart?"

I sighed with a satisfied smile. Time to pour out my thoughts and experience with them.

An hour later, the girls' eyes were sparkling with interest.

"Awwwn!" They all squealed when I narrated what happened downstairs with Prince.

"Yeah! So that's all that has happened so far," I concluded.