Pain and Pleasure.

<h5 class="uiStreamMessage userContentWrapper" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"><span class="userContent">There was a tense feeling in the air during dinner. their escort had gone to a meeting with the other escorts as had the stylists gone out to a meeting with the other stylists, so it was just Lucus, Cato and Deja. Nallia had forced Cato out of his room before she left, and he was now sitting at one end of the table, Lucus humbly sitting the other top of the table and Deja sitting silenty in the middle of them, trying to block out Lucus's ramblings about the one time he broke a kid's arm in the District 2 training centre.

''So he was just like, give me an arm wrestle, and I was like-'' Lucus's voice was halted when Deja slammed her fork on the table, ''Does anyone on this table look like they care? We get it, you are strong, you have most chance of winning on this table. But we couldn't care less.'' She pleaded, sick of being reminded that she was weak compared to him, ''Arrogance is a bad trait...'' Cato said seriously, to Deja's relief, ''But jealousy is much worse.'' He added not directly to her, with venom laced in his voice. Deja looked at him, eyes wide and eyebrow high in shock, as he casually continued to cut into his beef, then raise the hunk on his fork to Lucus and say casually ''Good meat right?'' as if nothing had been said, ignoring Deja sitting there with tears starting to threaten. He didn't look, but he achknlowledged it.

''Tell me, how am I jealous? Surely you too are sick of hearing his mindless ramblings?'' She said cooly, not taking her eyes of him. He didn't react, just continued to eat the beef. ''I said tell me!" Her voice shook, but still he ignored her. Deja gave in and went to her last resort, ''Please, tell me.'' She pleaded quietly hoping Lucus didn't hear her, relief flushed over her when Cato dropped his cuttlery and looked up, straight ahead, ''Lucus please would you pass me the salt.'' He said cooly, even though the salt was right beside Deja, she looked back and forth from the salt and Cato, her expression filled with disbelief.

Lucus went along with what was going on and got up and grabbed the salt, but as he walked over to Cato and past Deja, he 'slipped' and knocked Deja's glass over water over, all onto her food and all over herself. She looked up at Lucus who made a simple 'Oops' gesture and shrugged his shoulders, Cato just continued to look at his plate. Clear that no one was going to do anything she attempted to silently get up and walk out with what little of her dignity she had left, but life had other plans. The floor was tiled and as soon as she got up, she slipped on the wet tile, with no Cato to catch her, she grabbed ahold of the table cloth, making her plate fall and smash to the floor, Deja herself then falling onto the the shattered china. Her side caught onto a large sharp piece and cut open her silk tshirt and dug it's way into her side, not deep, but deep enough. Lucus just stared unbelievingly at the scene in front of him, but within milliseconds Cato was on his feet and over to her. She could barely move, small pieces of china had also got cozy in her right arm, ''Lucus go get a first aid kit, you bloody fool!" He shouted at him before sliding his muscular arm under Deja's waist and the other under her legs, the china had already slipped out and was on the floor, resting in a small pool of blood.

Deja embraced the warmth illuminating from Cato's body as he held her tightly as he carried her to his room. He sat her in his bed, she didn't even realise she was sitting down until he backed away and the warmth was gone, she was drowsy from the bloodloss and jus wanted to disapear, she was so embarassed. 'Maybe if I just close my eyes for a few seconds...' she thought, ''Deja, for god's sake don't close your eyes!" someone shouted through the white haze. Deja squinted and saw Cato right up in her face, she then felt the two large hand holding her face up from either side, ''You're talking to me.'' She smiled, he laughed at her, ''That's the first time you've said my name.'' She said sadly, ''Is that a bad thing?'' He asked, she frowned, ''It just sounds nice.'' She blurted out, then covered her mouth with her hand, the shock of what had just happened residing and she started to come to her senses.

Cato moved her hand away from her mouth, looking her square in the eye, he itched it face closer to hers, moving her hand to rest on his shoulder then placing his hand under her chin, the other still firmly on her cheek, he lifted her chin and turned his head to the side slightly, closing his eyes. Deja realised what he was doing the moment his lips landed softly on hers, she closed her eyes and began to drown in the sensation of his lips on hers. The moment didn't last long, the sound of banging on the door interupted them and Lucus came running in with the first aid kit. It was dark so he couldn't see anything, but it didn't stop panic to flood over Deja, Cato sensed this and stroked her cheek, ''Shh, let's get you bandaged up.'' He said soothingly.</span></span></h5>