Disrepect.

The moment the train pulled up to The Capitol, they were swarmed with people trying to get a look at the new tributes. Lucus began to tense his muscles and greet the women, complimenting one girl saying 'her leopard skin suited her red eyes'. Deja stayed cautiously behind Cato as he pushed away the swarm and lead them to the car, having to pull Lucus by the scruff of his shirt and push him into the car. Cato politely held open the door for Deja and added ''Mind your step baby elephant.'' This comment caused her to snap, ''Why must you keep calling me that? Is it because I am short and fat?!" she looked him right in the eye and tried to keep composed, tried, her lip was trembling again, Cato was taken aback that she thought he thought of her like that, ''No, it's because baby elephants are clumsy, really clumsy, like you.'' He smouldered, resisting the urge to add they were really cute. She got into the car without saying another word.

Deja's prep team spent an hour getting her ready, she swore they were trying to wax off her skin, it was the longest a prep team had ever had to spend on a District 2 girl, usually they were pampered and neat, but Deja did not care for that nonsense. Usually the District 2 tributes were volunteers, all ready for the Capitol the day before, but since Cato became mentor and refused to help, no one volunteered for her. She wasn't surprised, but she also had never been trained, being the Mayor's daughter she would never of been expected to be reaped. But she was, rumors sparked that it was fixed so she would get reaped, ever since she came of age and the Capitol wanted to sell of the beautiful Mayor's daughter, people had already made hefty offers, but the Mayor refused and fought for her freedom, but really, he sent her to her death.

The prep team left and the stylist, who the blue haired girl told her to call 'Marsiso.' He was a very slim man with sleeked back, black hair, his eyes were too close together and his 'fashionably' oversize glasses rested at the tip of his not so fashionably oversize nose. He coughed and Deja stopped looking at his nose and blushed in embarrassment, ''Hello Marsiso.'' She shuddered, trying to keep her gaze off his nose, ''Ah, yes, now, put this on and I shall get to work on your makeup.'' He spoke in a unnaturally deep voice and tossed her a flimsy piece of jeweled material that wouldn't of even passed as a vest. ''I can't wear just this? Can't I have some black trousers or?" Deja pleaded, ''How dare you argue with Marsiso! You disrespectful brat! Just because you are-!" Marsiso's rage was interrupted by Cato's deep cough from the doorway, ''Is there a problem?" He said, narrowing his eyes to Deja who sat in just a thing blue robe, ''This girl," Marsiso spat, ''Refuses to wear what I tell her.'' ''No! I want to wear a complete outfit! Not this small piece of material!" She retaliated, furious that her stylish was twisting her words, before Marsiso could argue Cato barged in, ''Just get her something to cover her legs.'' He said simply, Marsiso stalked out of the room, leaving Deja and Cato alone. ''Thank you.'' She said timidly and Cato smiled to himself, glaring at the door, only him knowing of the genuine smile she caused him just from the hint of kindness.