Chapter 6

At the club house , all I had to do was walk in and recive an eruption of applause. To everyone else I was a hero. "Ya know!" I spoke aloud. "All you have to do is-WHEN YOU SEE A FINGER POINTING IN YOUR DIRECTION YOU ONLY HAVE TO MOVE YOUR LEGS FASTLY IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!" My face reddened. I accidentally said that aloud.

"Umm..." The silence broke with laughter. I may be a hero, but I am also a fool. It could have gotten me in trouble, I really think they should teach the run part more.

Fawn playfully punched me on the shoulder. "Kay! Next order of buisness. We have recently lost Bobby....." someone hissed "Robby!" ".....Right. Robby. We have recently lost Robby. So,in spirit of our brave little trouper,we will do crime in his favorite style. Yes, I'm talking about FREESTYLE!" Everyone hooted and hollered! Freestyle is when us,wild animals, get set free to do what ever we want. Then at 1:30 we report back to the club house.

So when Fawn yelled "GO!" I bolted.

I knew where I was going. It was a perfect opportunity to go to that garden. The cold fall air hit my face like needles as I ran.I jumped the fence, although,(like a cat) I landed on my feet. Just barley.

The willow was tall,looming, and had so many secrets I still have yet to discover. I knew this willow ,and this garden,and Maggie,had something to do with what happened to my room. I ran my fingers over the tree, looking for the words I carved into it just the day before. I found it with a line through it. Someone had been here before me. But who could it have been? Just then it hit me. The grave, the tree, Maggie. She did it.