graduation

General POV:

"Who knew we'd make it this far." Tenten chuckled.

Neji laughed, "Right? I thought I would've died before.. this year was such a pain in the back." He put his arm on Tenten's shoulder. 

"Neji.. I think you almost did die!" Tenten yelled. "You literally got released from the hospital a couple months ago." 

Neji laughed. 

"Hey! That's not funny neji! It was even worse for me.. I took care of you, our project, and I worried myself to death!!!!" Tenten said.

Neji started, "That reminds me.. here." He handed her their project packet with a big red 100% on it.

Tenten jumped in excitement. The two celebrated with just the two of them for longer than they should have. 

They both looked up to see their friends waving at them, motioning them to go over.

Neji stood straight and held out his hand. "Shall we?"

"agh don't make it seem like we're walking down a wedding isle neji!" Tenten complained.

Neji snickered, "You make it seem like you don't want to get married. is that right?"

Tenten's eyes widened. "SHAT UP NEIJI DO YOU WANT TO DIE TODAY!??"

"NO SORRY" Neji cleared his throat. "We just graduated so no need to think about marrying me now Tenten."

They both blushed and walked over to their group.

"What a drag.. when are you two gonna get married?" Shikamaru stated. "Neji you look like you want to kiss her right now."

Tenten looked angry. Those were about to be Shikamaru's last words until the others stopped her from attempting to kill him.

Neji was just there next to them. Not even trying to break it up but he was dying from laughter. 

"KNOCK IT OFF NEJI" Tenten yelled.

Sasuke walked up to Neji and whispered. "Well? Are you gonna do it?" 

Neji raised his eyebrows and started walking up to angry Tenten.

"and what do you want neji?" she said.

Neji smiled. "a kiss"

"WOAH NEJI ACTUALLY DID IT!" Ino screamed.

Everyone was making a commotion and they stopped.

"Now.. how about ramen?" Neji said smiling to the group.

Everyone agreed and began cheerfully walking to their cars.

Tenten stood there blushing. "Was that genuine or are you playing with me again Neji?" 

"Hmmm i dont know Tenten." Neji patted her head and leaned down. "Love you" He whispered. "Let's go now Tenten! They're waiting for us." Neji winked.

Neji started running to the car, leaving Tenten there.

Tenten smiled. "GET BACK HERE NEJI YOU DUMBASS. YOURE GONNA GET HIT BY ANOTHER CAR AGAIN."

A/N: i hope yall liked my story lol. i had fun writing it however i personally dont like the ending. if you have an idea for a new ending please tell me and i might be willing to change it! BTW I ALMOST KILLED NEJI IN THIS BUT YOU GOT LUCKY AND I LET HIM LIVE. please read my new story (Hisoka x Tonpa Love at First Fight). Thanks for everything! <3