Deja Vu

"Are you okay? You've been in there for a while, Josie." Elaine asked as she knocked on the door, stepping inside and seeing Josie on the floor of the shower. The shower was shut off, Elaine's arm picking her up and placing a towel over her, making sure her privacy was handled. Elaine held her until she recovered and woke up.

Josie groaned as she regained consciousness, sitting up and wrapping a towel around her body. "I passed out again, didn't I?" Josie asked.

Elaine nodded, smiling slightly as she was glad she was okay. "So, I'm going to let you get dressed." She said as she helped her up and left the room. She got dressed in leggings and a loose T-shirt. She brushed her teeth and brushed her hair.

Muzuki went to Elaine. "Everything okay?" She asked Elaine. "Yeah, she just passed out, that's all." She said. Mizuki nodded and then kissed her passionately. Elaine was shocked, taken aback of the situation. "Wow, that felt amazing." She said the kissed her girlfriend again, "I love you, Mizuki." She said as she held her girlfriends hand. "I hope we get married one day. I think we're perfect together." Elaine said smiling at Mizuki.

"Me too." Mizuk said, holding her hands. They kissed again and stared into each other's eyes.

— — —

The next day, Mizuki made breakfast for everyone. They all gathered at the table in the kitchen and began talking. Mizuki spoke up. "How are you, Josie and Jaimie?" She asked.

"Josie... I think she's okay. The headspace is a bit chaotic." They said.

Jaimie sighed. "I'm okay." 

Elaine smiled. "I'm glad you're okay." Elaine began to eat the eggs and bacon. "Thanks for breakfast, babe. You're the best." 

Mizuki smiled. "You're welcome."

Elaine was mesmerized buy Mizuki andlovec her to death, hoping they'll work out. "Mizuki, can we talk?" She asked and she nodded. They went to their bedroom and Elaine began to kiss her passionately. She wrapped her arms around Mizuki. She closed their door and locked it. They headed toward the bed and continued making out. Elaine removed her hair, closing her eyes. "I love you so much." She said.

They continue until Mizuki stopped and pulled away, starting to cry. "I'm sorry I'm dealing with some issues. I don't know-." 

Elaine kissed her. "Let's just take a shower together."

Elaine removed her clothes and hopped into the shower. She turned the water on and let it run over her body. Mizuki slowly undressed and got into the shower with Elaine. She stood behind her and rubbed Elaine's back and massages her shoulder gently. She did her best to destress Elaine's body. Elaine handed Mizuki the shampoo so her hair could be washed. Elaine began to wash her body slowly. She felt kisses on her neck, closing her eyes and letting it happen.

— — —

Josie watched Jaimie eat very little. "You okay?" Jaimie shrugged and went to the living room. Josie followed and sat beside them, running a hand through their hair, gently getting tangled hair soft and brushed it.

When mizuki and Elaine were finished, they dressed in pajamas and went to bed. Josie watched over Jaimie who now had a fever.

Josie checked Jamie's temperature and have them some water to try and rehydrate them but they refused. Josie tried everything she could before knocking on the bedroom door of Elaine and Mizuki. "What is it, Josie?" She asked., standing there.

"Jaimie has a fever. I've tried everything to get it to come down, but we don't have any medicine."

Elaine sighed. "Okay, bring her here and - I mean them." She said as she opened the door all the way while Josie brought Jaimie to Elaine and Mizuki. Mizuki woke up. "What's going on?" She asked.

Elaine opened the door for Jaimie. "They're sick." Elaine said.

"I'll take care of them." Mizuki said as she got up and went to the door to help her up in their bed.

It had been a long day and they were all tired. Mixuki was worried about Jaimie because of her fever and cough.

Josie was concerned about Jaimie , but she let Mizuki handle it since she had other things she needed to do, like prepare her meds, start her feeds, and get into her pajamas. She was exhausted, but she had no choice.

She began to set up her meds in different syringes after crushing her meds and adding water. She flushed the tube after wards and started up her feeds, slowly adding pedialyte. The doctor was right. It was easy.

The second she tried to sleep, the chaos in her mind raging. She groaned and tried to speak to them. "I really want to sleep y'all. And I can't do that if you won't shut up." She said as she rolled onto her back on the bed. She wanted to sleep. She pulled out her laptop and set up something to watch.

She decided to watch a movie about being in space and traveling to different planets. She really liked it and it made her feel like she was actually there. Before she knew it, it was midnight. She was wide awake so she kept watching it

— — —

Mixuki rubbed Jaimies back gently as she watched the girl cough and her skin burning up. She was worried she'd need to see the doctor this week. It would be okay, like usual. She probably shouldn't overthink it, but she was.

When Jaimie moved, their stomach jolted and they tugged on Mizuki's shoulder. "What's up little one?" She asked.

The girl pointed to her stomach, meaning they were sick. The woman quickly picked her up and took her to the bathroom where she held their hair back as they began to get sick and vomit. Mizuki was worried now. It could be anything. She didn't know what to do but try and help comfort Jaimie.

Once Jaimie was finished, Mizuki carried them back to the bedroom and cuddled up beside them. She knew they were growing a bond together. She loved them so very much and would do anything for her.

Mizuki kept an eye on their temperature and it stayed the same so she planned a trip to the doctor for some medicine or something. She was worried but not devastated. She needed a hug, someone to comfort not only her but Jaimie as well.

Josie was finally in bed and she was asleep, everything was set and stone where it needed to be. She was fast asleep, curled up with a stuffed animal, cuddling it to her chest like a little baby. She smiled in her sleep and continued to sleep peacefully.

Josie say up in bed when her abdomen started cramping and she broke out in itchy hives. She kept having pain when she ran her feeds. She wasn't tolerating due to an allergy to the formula so she went to Mizuki. "I need help...."

Mizuki looked at her concerned and frowned. "What's wrong?" She asked genuinely concerned for her.

"I think I know what I'm allergic to... I think it's something in my formula. It's causing me lots of pain to run it lately." Josie said.

Mizuki patted Josie's shoulder. "We will get this figured out. I'll call the doctor on Monday. It's Saturday now." She said as she gently hugged her and handed her the liquid Benadryl. "Just put some in the tube to your Jej, then rest for a bit and if it's still bad, we will go to urgent care or call your on call GI specialist to see if they can change it for you."

Josie felt a lot better anxiety wise but she did as she was told and pushed some zofran and Benadryl into her jej portion of her dangler tube. She hoped to get a button, but she didn't mind the dangler.

Unfortunately; the reaction didn't stop and her throat closed up. She couldn't breathe and grabbed her phone to call 911, but she couldn't speak. Mizuki went to check on her and realized she wasn't breathing. She was struggling to stay alert. It was a big scare.

Mizuki chose to answer and explain the situation to the operator, telling them everything before grabbing an Epipen and jabbed it into her outer thigh. She waited as the sirens began to grow in sound. She opened the door and waited from them to rush inside the room.

Josie was gasping for air when the paramedics came in and instantly hooked her up to the vitals machine and oxygen. She glanced at the tubes and wires before she blacked out. Mizuki went with her and watched as she went limp, witnessing the paramedics placing an IV in her right hand.

Her lungs were burning as they pushed Benadryl in her IV.