She is back

(A/N: Thank you all so much for 4.22k readers!✨)
Previously:

3rd person's pov:After the gods caught up with each other, they decided to join the trio

3rd person's pov:
After the gods caught up with each other, they decided to join the trio. They agreed on going to a local baar, where they met Childe.

Zhongli's pov:
'I can't believe that I agreed on going to the bar with them' I thought, even though it's not completely a bad thing since Child was there. Besides, being with my little brothers, yes, I see Aether and Venti as my younger siblings, is a good thing as well thus they really need to stop flirting with each other. It seems that Childe noticed my annoyed expression, since he played more attention.

«Zhongli?», I turned to him and noticed that we were quite near, as a result of my cheeks getting warmer. «I noticed your annoyed expression, is everything alright?», he asks, putting a hand on my shoulder. I only nod as a response and looked at Aether who showed me a thumbs up, which confused me more.

Aether's pov:
Zhongli gave me a confused expression, which left me thinking 'You're quite dumb for an old man'. I looked at Childe and he only nod, so I assume he got my message and ordered for them a drink. I looked at the other 4 and they were already drunk, what surprised me more was that even Diluc and Albedo were drunk. They suddenly started screaming. «I'm Diluc» «I'm Albedo» «Together we are DILDO!»

 «I'm Diluc» «I'm Albedo» «Together we are DILDO!»

(A/N: Sorry, I had to qwq)

I stood there dumbfounded. The two, who I thought would be the most responsible friends along with Zhongli, are drunk and out of mind. I noticed that Venti was still somewhat sober, so I walked to him and told him that I'm going outside for a bit, since my sister crossed my mind again. I walked out and saw that a woman, who I help out a lot, followed me.

When we arrived outside, she stood beside me. «Uhm, do you need help with anything-?», I asked. She just took my hand and dragged me to a place where literally no one was. She got closer to and I stepped back, which continued till I reached a wall. «Ma'am, you're a little too close, don't you think-?», it was noticeable that I was getting uncomfortable.

«I don't think so~», she said in a flirtatious voice while pulling my face closer to hers and leaned in..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My darling is behind her
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Disbelief and shock was all over my face. It's not only because of the fact that this woman kissed me, but that my boyfriend, my darling and little dandelion stood there, tears rolling over his cheeks, tears of sadness. Seeing him like this only hurts. I pushed the woman away from me and started running after him when he started running away.

Venti's pov:
Aether told me that he was going outside and from the expression on his face, I could tell that his sister was on his mind. I wanted to go after him, but that was when a weird woman was following him. Normally I would think that she had a favor, but my guts said something else and so were her eyes.

I got up and walked towards the door. I turned around to check if everyone else was there, which of course was the case. Mona, Diluc and Albedo were joking around while Zhongli and Chile were making out. How much I wished right now that that was me and Aether. I proceeded to go outside, but that strange woman and Aether were nowhere to be found.

Knowing Aether, he always leaves elemental traces just in case if he gets kidnapped again. I used my elemental sight to track him down. After a while I turned around a corner and there he was. With that woman. He looked shocked and angry at her. His eyes slowly traveled to me and the madness got replaced with panic. That when it hit me. She kissed him.

Even tho I know that it doesn't mean anything, that he isn't kissing back, it still hurt seeing someone else kissing him. It hurt even more with the fact that today is our 1 thousand years anniversary. I started sprinting, no, I started running as if my life depended on it. I didn't even hold my tears back. After what felt like hours, I stopped at pond. It was actually a beautiful place.

The pond had beautiful koi fishs with big water roses. The garss was smooth and the cherry tree was a beautiful shade of pink. I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist, holding me tight. I immediately turned around and was met with beautiful orange eyes. «You know I only love you», he whispered while kissing my tears away.

I couldn't help but started to blush. I nod in response and looked at him. «It still hurt seeing you being kissed by that female..», I said and looked away again. He grabbed my chin gently and moved my face closer to his. He started kissing me, but it wasn't just an ordinary kiss to show that you still appreciate your partner, no, this kiss is filled with love and passion. It was soft and gentle.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to let him know that I want this moment to last as long as possible and kissed him back. For us the time stopped. Everything was perfect. No one was around, just us two, kissing under a cherry tree. We broke our kiss after a while amd started cuddling.

I was sitting in his lap, snuggling into him as close as possible, while he held me tight, whispering sweet things to me. Everything was peaceful until there was screaming everywhere. We both got up fast and looked at the now destroyed city.
It looks exactly like 500 years ago when Stellas nation got destroyed. She is back.

To be continued :)

Heya!✨💖
I hope you're doing well and enjoyed this chapter

~Dreamy✨🍃