Caught red handed

Aether's pov:
I felt somebody else's appearance besides from mine and Venti's. It was like somebody's watching us. After we broke the kiss I could get a glimpse in the corner of my eye sight of someone. 'There actually was someone and that someone looks oddly familiar to Paimon' I thought, but my attention went quickly back to Venti who's trying to hide his glowing hair.

A: «Please don't hide it, it suits you»
I said while taking his hands. His cheeks became even redder which looked cute when he also smiles. I pulled him closer, putting my chin on his head. He snuggled up closer, making me chuckle and wrapping my arms around him even tighter. Not even 10 seconds later he had already fallen asleep. I got up with Venti in my arms and started to walk back to the direction of my house.

I layed him down on my bed and wanted to leave when I felt something grabbing me. I turned around to see a half asleep Venti holding my hand, saying «please stay». I smiled softly at him and layed down next to him which he immediately snuggled up. After a while we both fell asleep. I somehow woke up early, way too early.

3rd person's pov:
Venti woke up alone, wondering where Aether was. He got up and walked out of the house dressed and seeing Aether sitting near the river. «Aether?», the blond haired boy looked at the bard and gave him a sweet smile. «What are you doing here?» asks Venti carefully, sitting down next to him. «Just enjoying the nature», responded Aether.
V: «Your hair is a mess»
A: «I know. I'm planning on cutting it»
V: «Oh, I remember that you used to have short hair. Not gonna lie, it looked good, but long hair suits you better so don't cut it»

He took Aether's hair and started to braid them. Paimon appears next to them and is up to something. Probably teasing, but no one knows what that pixie is going to do since she started to act strange.
P:«So the tone-deaf bard and the traveler, huuhhh~? Paimon didn't know that the tone-deaf bard can be loved by someone»
That of course kind of hurt Venti's feelings, but he shrugged it off like it was nothing. Aether on the other side started to scold Paimon which turned into an argument.

P:«You've become soft around that bard Aether! You do know that we have to go to Liyue soon»
That took the boys off guard. They both forgot about that and almost started living like gods again, almost talking about the past like everyone knew. The mood dropped fast and Venti got up.«I'll be in Mondstadt if you need me» he said smiling to Aether who smiled back at him.

At 1pm, Aether bought some food for the trip and asked Paimon to get some apples, since he wanted to talk to Venti before leaving. He walked around after he finished up his 'shopping spree' when he was suddenly pulled in an alley where no one could see him. He let his sword to appear so he could defend him till he noticed that it was Venti. «Don't startle me like that again! I almost attacked you!», he said which the bard only chuckled.

They talked for a while till the traveler pushed the bard gentle against the wall. Kissing him and slowly moving to his neck. «A-Aether?», asks Venti confused when he suddenly felt a pleasure, which he never experienced before and let out sounds, he didn't know he was capable of doing them. His braids started glowing even nore than usual and the traveler backed up with a smirk on his face.

«I'll see you in a few weeks, okay?», said Aether and kissed Venti goodbye before he left. Venti stood there motionless, confused and not knowing what just happened. What happened to his lover in those 200 years? He never acted so charming and just different. Of course it wasn't a bad thing since Venti actually likes that. After 5 minutes he finally left the alley, rubbing his neck.

Venti's pov:
My braids where still glowing when I left the alley but thanks to the sun it wasn't really noticeable, so I did not really worry about that. I walked pass the Angel's Share where Albado and Diluc were talking, even tho it seemd like Albado was teasing Diluc about him having a crush on Jean, the Acting Grand Master. Only Albado knows about it since they're good friends, almost best friends.

But I overheard them once on accident, so that's how I knew about Diluc's crush. «Hey hey hey! Who's the lucky girl Venti~!» I turned around to face Albado and Diluc with a smirk on their faces. I looked at them confused and quickly became red like a Jueyun Chili when they pointed at my neck. I started panicking, not knowing what to say. 'I can't tell them that it's not a girl! They'll probably think that I'm a freak and I don't want to ruin Aether's reputation ether. Gaahhh! What am I supposed to say?!'

As I was trying to find a lie or excuse, I simply said that I wanted to head to Liyue and ran out of Mondstadt, but they caught up to me. 'Dang it!' I thought to myself and stopped running. I guess I got cought red handed. I didn't want to reveal my secret yet and looked anxiously everywhere till I saw a very familiar person and I mentally apologized for the person for what I'm about to say. «Fine, I'll tell you. it's.......»

Yes, another cliffhanger :)
My apologies for not uploading in a while, I was busy studying for tests. I hope you didn't mind

~Dreamy✨🍃