Uneasy feelings

(A/N : Thank you all so much for over 2k readers, I appreciate it a lot!✨🍃)

No one's pov:
Mona and Venti just arrived at the big tree in the middle of Windrise after exploring the 8th nation and discovering that Paimon isn't as innocent as they thought. They soon saw Aether from a far and started running to him, wanting to share with him what they saw.

Venti's pov:
'Thank goodness he's back' I thought to myself while me and Mona sprinted to him. Not only do I need to tell him that I revealed ourselves completely to Mona, but also that Paimon was with that man. As we got closer, I noticed some changes. He isn't small anymore. He's as tall as Morax now, looks more mature than he looked before and the scars that weren't visible before are visible now.

I could feel my cheeks heating up a little and my braids starting to glow a bit as well. I quickly pushed my feelings away for a while and started to speak up. «Aether, there's an emergency!», he looked at me confused and worried at the same time. «Me and Mona were in the 8th nation today and saw Pai-», speaking of witch, I got cut of by that fairy. Seems like she knows that we were there now and she jumped in to safe her butt.

But that doesn't matter because I saw the suspicious look, Aether gave her and I think he figured a little bit out. For all I know, that god is smarter than he looks.

Time skip 1hour later

Aether's pov:
Paimon's finally asleep in "her" room, while Me and Venti are lying on my bed, he on top of me cuddling while I'm playing with his hair. «Hey my little dandelion» I tried starting a conversation which he hummed in response to let me know that he's listening while I noticed the tips of his hair glow. I mean, I haven't used that nickname for centuries. «Why don't celebrate our anniversary tomorrow at the latern festival in Liyue?»

I felt my cheeks burning up a little when I asked that question. He looked at me surprised at first, (because the last time we celebrated our relationship anniversary was 400 years ago) but gave me a bright smile afterwards. His smile was as bright as the sun, if not even brighter. « I would love to», he responded happily. I couldn't help but kiss his nose, which caused him to giggle. After a few minutes we both fell asleep.

Time skip to the next morning

We are on our way to the lantern festival. Mona, Diluc and Albedo tagged along because they thought it would be nice to see something else then Mondstadt (did you know that there are a lot of German words in genshin?😶).
Of course I didn't mind, I thought it would be actually fun to have them around.

In the middle of the way to Liyue, I noticed that Paimon is missing again. I grew even more suspicious of her now. It was just not normal for her to disappear, besides, she's really acting out of personality. Yet again I shrugged it off, but it still didn't eas my worries. Something was up and it's not going to be pretty. I don't know why I'm worried, but I have a bad gut feeling and I definitely don't like it.

After a while we finally went through Liyue's gates and got greeted by Zhongli and for a moment we started to look like our archon form so we immediately backed up. We definitely forgot that that would happen, since the archons start to be visible to mortals when more then 2 are standing near each other during the festival.

Mona's pov:
I looked at those three, since I was curious between Venti's and Aether's relationship with that stranger. Ever since the bard accidentally revealed to me that he and Aether are archons, it was pretty much visible to me. As they stood there, the archons started to be visible for a second before they stepped away. I was shocked to see that the brunette was an archon as well and I think he noticed that I noticed.

I walked to Diluc and Albedo and told the other 3 males that we're going ahead of them. We started exploring the city and it was very colourful and I even got to see the other sides of Albedo and Diluc but..I felt like being watched

Heya~!✨💖
I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I really hope you're not mad. I promise I'll update more when the final exams are over. I love you guys so much and I hope you're all doing well!

~Dreamy✨🍃