Time together

Aether's pov:
After I found Venti on the ground passed out, I took him to my house so I could take care of him. I put him in my bed and changed his clothes, even though I was feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable doing that, but who wants to stay sick in a bed with dirty clothes? I washed his clothes and dried them in the sun. I took another piece of clothing, made it wet and put it on Venti's forehead.

After all, he looked paler than usual. I noticed a tattoo on him and something hit me when I looked closer to that. I remembered something. Something from a long time ago. The memories came back to me like a waterfall falling from a cliff. I felt guilty when I was captured and lost my powers in that horror house, leaving Venti alone for centuries.

I reached out to hold my crush's hand. His hands are soft and have the perfect size. I suddenly felt how Venti's hand held tighter onto mine, like he was scared to let me go. I looked up at him amd saw, how he slowly woke up.

3rd person's pov:
Venti looks at Aether, stretching out his hand amd putting it on his lost lover's cheek to make sure that he really is there. "You really are there.." he said relieved and smiled. "I'm sorry that I left you alone for centuries" said Aether, putting his hand on Venti's and kissing it.

Venti blushed, pulling Aether closer and leaning his forehead on his. "So you remember, huh?"
"At first I didn't, but my memories slowly went back" said the traveler, stroking the bards cheek, leaning in closer. "When was the last time we kissed..?" asks Venti, feeling those forgotten emotions again.

"The last time I checked was 400 or 300 years ago" "Way too long ago if you ask me" replies the bard. The traveler laughed at that comment and kisses the smaller male gently. Venti could feel his excitement rushing through his body. He slowly kisses back, wanting more of his lover, but Aether broke the kiss way to soon. Venti was at first confused but noticed that Paimon was near.

They both don't want to reveal they're relationship yet, since it's already longer then 400 years and they don't know how other people would react if a male is dating the same gender. Especially when it's the gods from Mondstadt, even tho the people forgot about Pax Stellas. Today they're saying that Pax Stellas is a legend or a mythos and that he never existed. Aether doesn't mind about that, but Venti does.

He hates it how people are only praising him. That's why most of his songs were and still are about his love. "Tone deaf bard, are you listening?!" Paimon yells, bringing Venti back to reality. "Of course I am you flying emergency food" he says proudly and Aether is trying to hold his laughter back. "That is not funny!" she yells out, almost losing her cool.

"Anyways, we need to go now Aether if you wanna find your sister." Paimon says serious, which was a little suspicious for Venti. Knowing Aether, he won't go anywhere at the moment after he found Venti on the ground unconscious. Venti never really liked Paimon, she was always quite demanding and thinking about herself first. But something got more fishy about her and whatever it was, Venti didn't like it.

Days passed. Aether and Venti were hanging out a lot and were happy.

Paimon's pov:
As soon as I leave Aether out of my sight for a second, he disappears. I swear I need to get a leash for him. 'Now where did he run of? Paimon needs to find out!' I thought to myself and started flying around. I reached the plaza and hoped to see that tone-deaf bard so I can ask him if he had seen Aether, but surprisingly he wasn't there performing his terrible songs.

'That's kinda suspicious if you ask Paimon' I flew out of Mondstadt and searched every are except for Starsnatch Cliff. I flew uo the cliff and hid in a bush when I heard very familiar voices. I peaked out of the bush a lil and saw that cheeky bard with the charming traveler. I decided to listen to their conversation.
V: «How long ago was that?»
A: «I don't really know, lost count very soon»
V: «Gosh you're an idiot»
A: «Your idiot»
He pulled that tone-deaf bard closer and stroking his cheeks, making the bard's braids glow. They got closer and closer. Too close if you ask me.

'Hold up, did tone-deaf bard and Aether just kiss?! What did Paimon miss?!' I thought to myself, trying to figure something out. 'So tone-deaf bard and the traveler, huh? Now this is getting interesting'

Cliffhanger :)
0.8k words this time 😂
I still hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you have idieas or criticism, feel free to tell me💖

~Dreamy✨🍃