The beginning of something new

POV: 3Months after the fight against Stormterror

Venti's pov:
I keep hearing people saying something about a surprise for Aether, at first I didn't do much about it but I noticed that my curiosity is going to kill me sooner or later. As I'm about to walk out of Mondstadt, I see Flora caring flowers to the direction of Windrise and my curiosity got bigger. I finally forced myself to ask her what's going on, but I did not expect, what she was about to tell me. "You don't know? Everyone is helping with building a house in Windrise near the big tree for the traveler! It's a way from us to say thank you for the hard work he's doing for us. The house is almost done and I'm bringing those flowers there for decoration" she said and smiled at me with a proud smile. "Why exactly there?" I asked and she simply answered with "Because it's peaceful there and he needs a peaceful rest sometimes" and then she left.
I guess she's right but..doesn't he wanna try to find his sister? That already says enough that he doesn't want to stay. I felt a pain going through my heart when I thought the last few words. What is that feeling..?

Time skip about 3hours later:

Aether's pov:
My plan was to watch the sunset on top of the Starsnatch Cliff but things changed when I saw Venti there. He looked so peaceful and beautiful. I decided to walk up to him and sit down next to him.

A: "It's beautiful here, isn't"

V: "Wh- Aether! What are you doing here-??!"

I chuckled at his reaction, it was just adorable. I saw him smile again and he finally replied to my question while he closed up to me.

V: "It sure is. I often come here when something is on my mind. I feel a lot better afterwards!"

A: "What's wrong?"

V:"It's nothing, I was just thinking about someone I like, but it won't work out anyways because they don't want to stay and I don't think they like me back. Besides, I'm immortal.."

A:"Oh..I'm sorry to hear that"

I pulled him to me and hugged him tight. I could swear I felt a tear rolling over his cheek and looked at him. I pushed his chin up and wiped his tears away. He looked at me and I saw a pinkish to redish color flush into his cheek. My eyes wandered from his eyes slowly to his lips. They looked so soft amd had a soft red color. I slowly moved closer and closer, I could feel my cheeks heat up.

P: "Paimon got the ap- uhm, am I disturbing something?"

Me and Venti froze at place until he pushed himself of me and looked into another direction trying to hide his flustered face.

A: "I-I..uhm..nope, nothing at all, don't worry"

3rd person's pov:
Aether got up and took the apples from Paimon. While Paimon flew ahead, Aether turned around and said goodnight to Venti and left an apple behind for him. He starts walking back, leaving a flustered Venti behind, who's trying to figure out what nust happened. He never felt like this towards anyone. Those feelings are completely new to him amd he doesn't know how to handle them. It feels like a rollercoaster, yet still different. He feels warm inside and has butterflies in his belly. He feels really happy and his face is red like a tomato. He truly doesn't know how to handle those emotions. He finally noticed the apple his crush left behind and starts smiling again. "Oh Aether..what are you doing to me", he said to himself and bit into the sweet apple 

My apologies for the short and cringe chapter. I really tried my best and I hope you still enjoyed it💖

~Dreamy✨🍃