11

- Coal's pov -

Holy shit. Sofia Miller just gave me a lap dance and I didn't stop her. It felt so good but at the same I knew that she was drunk and she will hate herself for it in the morning. Now I can use it against her. 

The random girl that was on my lap before, came back over and starting making out with me. I mean she was hot so I just went with it. Until I started hearing faint screams. It was like someone was yelling 'Help me'. I just ignored it. 

"Please help me..." I heard a familiar voice whimper. Then it hit me, it was Sofia's. I don't know why I cared but I did. I threw the girl off of me and started walking down the hall. My eyes immediately found where the whimpers and screams were coming from. Chase was groping Sofia. 

"Dude get the hell off of her." I said while I walked up to them. 

"Don't you hate her man? Just chill out and let me do my thing." He smirked at me. 

"Yes I do hate her, but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna let a girl get raped, some of us have morals shithead." I could see tears in Sofia's eyes. She was drunk but I knew she wasn't drunk enough to let this happen with her consent. 

Sofia mouthed 'please' to me and I nodded my head at her in reassurance. 

"I'm gonna tell you one more time Chase, get the hell off of her." I raised my voice this time, which made Alyssa, Luna, Marco, and Noah come out of the room. Their eyes widened at the sight. 

"Coal I swear to god if you don't do something right now I will-" Alyssa started but before she could finish I shoved Chase off of Sofia. He stumbled backwards and I could see Sofia slowly slide down the wall. Alyssa and Luna ran over to her. 

"Your gonna regret that Coal." Chase said/ 

"Nah, I don't think I will." I said as I charged at him. He tried to throw a punch at me but it was so slow and weak that I dodged it easily and then tackled him to the floor and punched him. I kept punching him, I was so mad at him for touching Sofia like that. Fuck why do I care about her?

Noah and Marco ran over to get me off of Chase because if I threw a couple more punches, Chase would be dead. As soon as they got me off Chase sprinted down the hall and out of sight. 

"Dude, we get your in love with Sofia but you need to chill out." Noah chuckled and Marco laughed. 

I rolled my eyes, "The only thing I feel for Sofia Miller is hatred."

"You guys keep telling yourself that." Marco winked then we all turned to Sofia who had her hands over her face and her knees pulled in. Her back was up against the wall still and she was shaking, a lot. 

"I'm going to fucking kill him!!" Luna screamed while walking towards the way Chase went before Marco grabbed her wrist and turned her around to face him. 

"Slow down mi amor, Coal basically left the dude with one breath left." Marco said smirking at her. Yeah, the two of them dated before we started our feud with them. Well, really it's only Sofia and I who started it but we sorta made our friends stop being friends too. Marco and Luna broke up before though, no one ever knew why, and they just never hung out with us all, instead they hung out with us in separate groups. 

"Fuck you." Luna said before wiggling her grasp out of Marco's and walking back over to Sofia. 

"And you say Sofia and I are in love." I whispered in Marco's ear. When our attention turned back to Sofia she was still in the same position, just crying. Recently she's just been so vulnerable and it seems that only the girl's know why. I mean, I know Luke's death and all but the past 6 months she's just been a wreck. 

That reminds me, Luke's 2 year anniversary is in 4 days. yesterday when I visited him the last person I expected to see was Sofia. I heard her talking to him, and I did feel bad at first, but when she saw me she turned back into that bitch I know her as. She used to be so perfect, this bubbly, energetic girl, but now it's like she erased all emotions. I don't feel bad about what I said to her. She needed to hear it. I didn't care if it hurt her feelings, because I don't care about that bitch, right?

________________________________________________________________________________

bababoi. sorry this is so short, i wasn't sure what else would fit good in this chapter. 

i'm probably going to update again tonight so i will see ya'll then! d

on't forget to vote, comment and share!

 thank you all for the love and support and i hope you guys are enjoying the story, i love you all <3