𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝟐 - 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦? 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞!

̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Today was the day that Bennett, Razor, Fischl and I would assemble an official adventure team under the Guild. Everyone agreed to it, so now we just needed everyone's verbal and written consent.

We were supposed to meet up in about half an hour. (Razor has a difficult time telling time, so Bennett offered to pick him up.)

Lisa had asked me to come to the library because she wanted to show me something quickly before I went out though.

"Hello darling! Glad you could make it on such a short notice." Lisa welcomed me into the library with a wave of her hand. She was sitting behind her desk, looking happier than usual. Her smile seemed to reach both of her ears.

"You know I always make time for you all. You guys are like family to me, so it's the least I can do." I closed the library door behind me. There was a 'temporarily closed' sign on the door. Which was a rare sight to see. "What's the occasion?"

She bent down below her desk and fumbled around for a few moments. There was a rustling of a bag before she popped back up. She placed down a brown bag onto her desk and pushed it over to me.

"Just a little gift from your favorite four people." She lightly laughed, resting her head in her hands. Her reference was hopefully about her, Amber, Jean and Kaeya because I wouldn't know who else it came from.

"A gift? For what? I don't think I've achieved anything special." I asked her. In truth, I'm not sure how to accept gifts properly since I don't get them often.

"A little birdie told me that you were joining an adventure team. I also wanted to congratulate you on your new relationship!" She leaned in and whispered, "I didn't tell the others that last bit though. I wouldn't want to embarrass you like that."

I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed with her. It was too hard to get mad at any of them. They pretty much raised me after my parents left to adventure in Teyvat. "Well, what is it then?"

"You have to open it silly. It'll ruin the shock factor if I just told you." She motioned towards the bag once again. I took the bag off the desk and realized it wasn't heavy at all. It was actually pretty light.

Turning my head to try and see what was inside, noticing it was covered by tissue paper so I wouldn't be able to see unless I took it out of the bag.

Sticking my hand inside, there was a feeling in the back of my mind that something would bite me. Luckily nothing did. Instead I grasped onto something smooth. It felt like a piece of cloth.

Pulling out the material I let it unfold and it just barely touched the ground. My eyes widened at what I was looking at. "Is this really for me?" I gasped, staring at the outfit. The colors were gorgeous, and complimented my vision nicely.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠 || 𝘽𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙩 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙩 🎉