𝐂𝟑

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

The following day, I was told I had to make a run to Wolvendom to investigate something about Wolves attacking the people of Springvale. After the little Dragonspine stunt, Jean insisted on sending me out with the Honorary Knight, but I declined. Mainly because he already has enough on his plate.

I heard rumors about the wolves around here, they were supposedly really vicious and territorial. Not that it worried me at all. Wolves really have no defenses against visions.

Carefully making my way through the forest I looked for any traces of wolves. To my surprise, there really weren't any traces or clues towards any wolf. Tired of looking I sat down by a tree where a lot of purple berries with spikes sticking out were. I picked one up and inspected it, wondering if it was edible.

A bite couldn't hurt?

Just as I was about to pop one into my mouth a rustle was heard in the trees. I immediately went on the defensive and activated my catalyst. Inching closer and closer slowly I took aim for the bush ready to attack when all of a sudden,

"Boo!"

I stumbled backwards and fell back onto the tree I had been sitting by before. A familiar laugh came from behind the bushes and it took me not long to know who it belonged to.

"Bennett?"

"Thats me!"

He emerged from the bushes still laughing, "The look on your face just now, it was priceless." He calmed his laughter down and pointed at the berries beside me, "You weren't really gonna eat that were you?"

"And if I was?" I asked him.

He tapped his chin, "Well. I was told by Razor that those are definitely not good to eat."

"Who's Razor?" I questioned again.

Bennett jumped up, "Oh! He's a really nice guy who lives here. He's probably around our age as well. When I asked how old he was, he said he didn't know. But! He said he was older than 10 and less than 20. So I'm assuming he's... 16!"

"What an odd way to figure out someone's age. By the way, do you know where this Razor is? Since he lives here, I want to ask some questions on the wolves' situation."

"Really? You might be in fantastic luck, Razor was practically raised by the wolves here. He'll know something. Most likely around where the big blue wolf lives. Come on!" He grabbed my hand and we ran through the forest.

-----

When we came up on the Wolf Guardian thing, I noticed a boy standing in the center of the place where it lived. Who I can guess is Razor.

"Hey Razor!" Bennett said walking up to him. With me following close behind. Razor has light grey hair. Or perhaps it's a blue shade. His hair was quite long as well. But that's nothing new as a lot of the men around Mondstadt have longer hair. He too, has a lot of scars.

"Bennett? You brought a new human?" He asked. His speech was definitely not the best, but for a guy that was raised by wolves it wasn't bad. "I'm Y/N. I actually was wondering if you knew anything about the recent wolves attacks on the people of Springvale?"

Razor shook his head, "These wolves not to blame. It's the others. Springvale people think it's us. I heard they reported to the Favonius. I promise it's not lupical."

I hummed and tried to think of why other wolves would be attacking the people of Springvale. "What's a lupical?"
"My family! I have wolf lupical, and human lupical. Bennett, little red elf burny girl, the nice traveler and the floating pixie, all my human lupical." He explained. I nodded my head with a smile.

"Got it, well I'll gladly take your word Razor. Maybe the Knights can help clear out the other wolf--"

"--No no. Wolf lupical will take care of them. No need worry."

I laughed, "I'll let you guys settle your wolf issues? I'll make sure Jean knows it's been taken care of."

Razor's eyes lit up, "Thank you. Y/N" Bennett threw a fist in the air, "Wolves are really something aren't they?" How interesting. I never thought they could be so strong. You should see Razor in battle. He's an electro claymore, and when he uses his electric claw the whole sky turns purple!"

"How cool! Razor you can turn the whole sky purple? So can Lisa, she's really strong. And really scary when she's mad."

Razor nodded, "Lisa also human lupical. You right, really scary."

Bennett crossed his arms and pouted, "Lisa sounds so amazing and cool. Hey Y/N, do you think you can introduce me to Lisa? I've heard all about how she's a powerful mage, but I've never really talked to her."

I give him a cheerful smile, "Sure can! Lisa knows who you are so it won't be like meeting a stranger." Bennet pumped his fist in the air again, "Woo! Can't wait. Hey you two, let's go on back to the city for a bit! What'd Ya say?"

I gave him a thumbs up, "I'm down, Razor you in?" Razor looked down and shook his head sadly. "Not today. Have to gather food for wolf lupical." He told us. We both gave him a sad smile but understood. "Some other time then, don't worry family is important so we get it. Come on Y/N!" Bennett said dashing off.

I waved Razor a goodbye and he gave one back, and I started running after Bennett