𝐂𝟐𝟔

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Bennett's POV

Barbara ran her hand over my arm, observing the small cuts made by the thorns. She first took care of the larger cut I had going across my shoulder. "Bennett. I've told you to be more careful." She used her healing magic to semi close the cut, carefully so she wouldn't hurt me.

"You're not the first one to tell me that." I sighed. She moved her hands up and down my arms, closing the smaller cuts. Barbara concentrated hard, making sure I would still be able to move my arm properly after she was finished. She moved over to a small container on the ground, picking up a bandaid and sticking it over the larger cut that she had closed up.

"I certainly also won't be the last one to tell you." She then turned her attention to my leg which also had gotten scrapped up during my commission. "You're going to drive Y/N crazy if you keep hurting yourself like this." My eyes trailed down to the ground. She never fails to tell me that I need to focus on myself, or that I need to be more selfish. But I can't do that, because that's just not the person I am. I enjoy helping everyone out in any way I can.

"Has she always been like that?" I asked Barbara. I haven't known her for as long as Barbara probably has, so I was curious.

She nodded, "Oh yes. Ever since I've been here anyway. I've known her ever since I officially was one of the sisters here. Or Deaconess is the proper title I suppose." She then placed her hands on my leg and continued healing me. "Her parents are adventurers and left her with the Knights before they went to travel Tevyat. I guess that just sort of made her a lot kinder than most. She always helped out wherever she went, and did her very best at what she could. From what I remember, she clicked with Amber first."

As I listened, I could see that my legs were already almost completely fixed up. "From what I heard, Amber told Y/N about a friend she once had a while ago, but never knew where she went off to. Y/N wanted to help Amber by locating her old friend, but never did."

My heart fell. "Do you remember what her friend's name was by any chance?" I asked.

"Hmm, I think it was Collei? I've never met her, and I also don't really talk to Amber often. All this information came from Y/N herself." She hummed. "Amber and Collei were pretty good friends from what I heard. I wonder what she was like. But anyways, after Y/N wasn't able to find Collei she made sure that everyone in Mondstadt was safe, and never lonely. She didn't want anyone to go through losing someone close to them."

I wondered why she hadn't told me so much about her background. Then again, I'm not one to pry into people's lives, and she's not one to go around talking about herself. It made me feel like there was a lot more I didn't know about her. Barbara noticed me thinking and asked me a question, "Don't feel bad that you didn't know. She would've gotten around to telling you sooner or later. It's just sometimes harder for her to open up to people all the way." She stood up and brushed her hands off, "By the way, has she ever told you what her knight title is?"