𝐂𝟏𝟒

^Featuring Bennett and my Seelie^🌸‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

🌸
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Bennett and I did multiple different activities. The first one we took part in was Ballads of Breeze. We both took a lyre in hand and played according to the notes. It was much harder than it looked when we watched other people do it. Bennett struggled to keep up while laughing.

"Hey! How are you so good?"

"Just really intense focusing!" I replied back to him laughing as well. When the song neared its end, the notes came faster and were now making it harder for either of us to keep up. Bennett threw his head back in defeat. "I can't keep up."

The song finished and I was the winner. "Ha! Guess I'm the next Venti." I proudly put my hands on my hips and Bennett laughed. "Hey no laughing now, I'm the one who won."

"You just got lucky." He pointed to the lyres that we had put down, "See. These things must not be made for unlucky people like me! There's no way any normal person can get all of the beats." He pouted. I playfully punched him in the arm.

"I'm just not normal I guess."

---------------

The second activity we took part in was Bullseye Balloons. To be honest, I'm not really good with a bow. So I could already tell this was going to end horribly. Amber has taught me a few things here and there, but it's just not my thing.

"Make sure you watch where you aim that thing, I plan on going to sleep with both my eyes." I joked to Bennett. I held the bow in my arms not really knowing how to hold it. Bennett noticed my struggles and helped me position my hands.

"Here. Hold it like this and you should have a better grip on it." He explained. He stood behind me with his arms around me. I could feel his breath down my neck and it brought heat to my face. "There you go!" He said standing back laughing. "I'm not too bad with a bow, I've used one here and there."

He must've knew exactly what he was doing to me by standing there helping me. I chuckled at his rather bold behavior.

On cue, we started shooting the balloons that came up. I made sure to avoid the bad ones, and aim for the ones that explode the other ones around it. My aim was not good. At all. So I missed a lot of the shots I took.

Peeking over at Bennett I could see he wasn't doing too bad. Except he was hitting a lot of the bad balloons. Still, he's hitting something. My grip on the bow started loosening and I tried my best to keep my hands sturdy.

"You good over there?" Bennett called to me not looking away from his shots on the balloons. He had a pretty good form, almost identical to Amber's. Almost.

"Just peachy." I replied. I looked over to the timer and saw there were only about 30 seconds left. "Home stretch." I smirked and just let loose firing at everything that I saw that didn't look like a bad balloon.

Bennett caught the hint and shot rapid fire as well, instead he just hit everything including the bad balloons.

The time went off and Bennett was the winner. "Aha! Maybe I should be a dual wielder. Bow and sword, eh?" This time it was him who put his hands on his hips.

"Whatever you say. You're just lucky I don't know how to use a bow and arrow correctly."

------------

The last event we took part of was Floral Freefall. We were taken high up over Falcon Coast. The main goal was to collect the floating flowers? That's what I understood anyway. I made sure my gliders were attached correctly so I wouldn't go splattered across the ground.

"I think we're evenly matched on this one. So far it's 1 for 1." I told Bennett who finished checking over his gliders as well. He gave a thumbs up. On the cue we jumped down from the platform and started collecting the flowers that were floating in the air. Shifting my weight over to move more to the right I collected one of the big orange flowers.

Bennett on the other hand, was getting trapped in the obstacles. Just to taunt him, I floated over next to him. "You flying all right?" I smirked watching get stuck in one of the vortexes.

"I'm doing just fine!" He said pulling himself out and made a circle around me collecting the flowers that were surrounding me. "But you gotta be quicker than that if you want to win!"

He continued to steal the flowers from around me while I took the ones he missed. "Cheater." I pouted.

He laughed and pointed down seeing we were nearing the ground. "Final stretch." I spun around and gathered the last few flowers that I could before we both touched the ground.

We looked for the score and saw we each got 1422 points.

"A tie it seems. I guess we did equally good." I smiled seeing the results. We shared a high five. "Good job!"

He gave a thumbs up, "Right back at ya!" The day was nearing to an end and the sun was starting to set. The air got cooler as the sun went down. "Oh. Since it's almost dark we can start heading to what I want to show you." He told me. I looked over at his face and he looked nervous about something. Perhaps it was the poem?

"Alright, I'll just follow you over!" I said with a smile reassuring him everything was fine. The poem that Venti had read out earlier seemed like it was targeted. I could be wrong, but the thought of my suspicions made my heart pound against my chest.

Since Bennett saved me in Dragonspine, there hadn't been a day we didn't talk to each other. Each time we talked I could feel the bond between us get stronger. I liked Bennett and how he was such a genuine and caring person. I would be lying if I said I didn't develop some type of feelings toward him. I didn't want to tell him that, in case it ruined the friendship we already had.

"Okay, let's get going!" He declared and started off. I followed behind him, noticing how his head hung lower than usual. He was also more quiet than he normally is. I hope something isn't seriously wrong with him.

We pushed past some trees and made our way up a cliff. I could tell we were around Starsnatch Cliff just by the scenery. Wind slowly blowing past us and whistling in the distance. "Hold on." He said stopping. He turned around and the tips of his ears went red. "Close your eyes first. It's a surprise!"

Obeying what he had said I shut my eyes. He guided me carefully making sure I wouldn't trip and go tumbling down the cliff. He stopped again and he took a deep breath in. "Y...You can open them now."

Annnddd... stop! Since it's Easter I'm probably gonna release two today so be on the lookout !