Chapter 1

Important Note: Jack doesn't exist in this story

~~~

SSA Josephine Heart
It's been two years since I transferred to the Behavioural Analysis Unit of the FBI and it is literally the best. Everyone is great and I finally have a unit chief that isn't a narcissistic bastard. Agent Hotchner is the opposite. He is not afraid to risk or overcome orders from his bosses and he takes responsibility. And that's hot. He is hot. Every time he walks around in his tight suits that hug his muscles perfectly, I am finding it hard to take my eyes off him.

We are even staying in the same building which I didn't realize until a few months after I had already started working at the BAU. But he is my boss and when I started working, I found out that he had lost his ex-wife a few months prior so I respected that. We became friends which now makes me not want to risk ruining it. The cutest thing is that while everybody calls me just Jo, he is the only person that calls me with my full first name, Josephine, and I find it even sexy for some reason.

Tonight, JJ and Will's got married at Rossi's place and all the team was there. We danced, we drank and we had an amazing time. I even danced with Hotch... A memory that I'll probably carry until I die because I don't think there will be a time when we'll be closer than that. His one hand holding mine and the other holding my waist as we danced and talked and laughed. It was magical.

At the end of the night, JJ and Will left for their honeymoon that Will surprised her with, Henry left with JJ's mom, and Morgan and I were trying to figure out how we can get ourselves and the drunk ones home.

"How the hell did we end up being the two most sober people in here?" I ask him surprised

"I have no idea. Ok... I'm gonna get Reid, Garcia and Prentiss home, can you take Hotch since you live in the same building?" Morgan asks

"Look, I don't think I should drive so I was going to call an Uber anyways, but I can take him and make sure he gets in his place safely" I say

"Great, thanks" he says and we go to find them.

I head to the kitchen to find Hotch, and Morgan goes to the backyard to try and get the other three which will be a challenge.

"Hotch?" I call as I enter the kitchen

"Hi Josephine, want a drink?" he asks and following his voice, I find him sitting on the floor behind the kitchen island. He isn't too drunk, but he is definitely tipsy.

"With all due respect sir but I never knew there was this side of you" I say

"I don't drink so much normally. Actually I don't get drunk but I think that I'm a bit lightheaded" he says and I try to hide my smile

"Ok, let's go" I say helping him stand up

"Go? Where?" he asks

"Home" I answer and he nods.

Thankfully, he could walk but he still needed some support.

If you had told me yesterday that I would need to help my drunk boss home, I would have called you crazy.

When we got to our building, I walked him to his door even though I am living a few floors down and he was at the penthouse.

"Where are your keys?" I ask as we arrive at his door

"I got it" he says and opens his briefcase

"No, you don't" I say and I find them for him.

I unlock the door but as soon as I turn, he wraps his arms around me and crushes his lips on mine. I froze and I didn't know what to do. I should push him away but the truth is that I don't really want to. I've been dreaming about this for two years but now it feels like I'm taking advantage of him being drunk.