Busy

"Actually Aleks, Jordan said to specifically not give you his number." Sly giggled. Aleks rolled his eyes a small chuckle leaving his own lips. 

"C'mon, I won't fangirl too hard." Aleks joked. His boyfriend unknowingly fumed in the doorway. Why did Aleks feel the need to flirt with everyone? Yeah Max knew Jordan as well, and he could always introduce the two but Aleks seemed to want no part of it. Always busy when Jordan would stop by or something. Max could feel his blood boil as he watched Aleks flirt with Sly and Kevin. That was another thing, Aleks had no problem just laying on top of Sly for a laugh but when Max wanted to cuddle he was busy. Which that's probably because he usually tried to pull him away from recording. Aleks finished recording and logged off of skype, stretching in his chair. 

"Hey babe." Aleks greeted as he stood up. Max raised an eyebrow. 

"Done flirting with your boyfriends now?" Max asked, his arms crossed over his chest. Aleks rolled his eyes, cocking his hip out to one side. 

"I wasn't flirting. It was a joke, you don't need to get so defensive." Aleks said, he bent over to turn off the computer. He got shoved away before he could do anything. His back hit the wall and Max's face was right in front of his. 

"What the hell?" Aleks questioned, feeling a soreness begin to set into his back. 

"You think I'm getting defensive? Because my boyfriend is flirting with other men?" Max asked, his voice was low and intimidating. Aleks pressed against the wall. 

"I think you need to step away from me and calm down. It was just a-" Aleks was cut off by a sharp slap. His head was knocked to one side, his hand coming up to rest on the red mark. 

"Do not tell me to calm down." Max demanded, leaving the room and slamming the door behind him. Aleks let out a shuddery breath. He liked to tell himself that next time would be different. Next time he would stand up to Max or walk out. But this time, Aleks just slid down onto the floor and let the tears slide down his cheeks.