Ch. 1: Asking for a hit.

I glance over at Anthony's friends as they pass around the joint. Feeling butterflies in my stomach, I start heading over there, intent on asking for a couple of hits.
When I'm just a couple of steps away Anthony see's me and lifts his eyebrow, I know he's curious as to why a girl like me would be walking over to them, but I Dont answer his silent question, I just keep walking towards them. Once I finally make it I think its time that I speak up. "Do you think I can have some of that?" She asked timidly, afraid that she will get rejected. I looked right into Anthony's eyes knowing he was the one to tell me if I could or could not.
"Some of what? This joint or this?" I was curious as to what "this" meant so I followed his hands downward and saw that he was pointing at his crotch. I immediately started blushing while looked back up at his face and saw that he was smirking. The jerk was actually messing around with me.
"The joint, you perv," I replied, a little embarrassed because she was still blushing. I looked around his little group and notice four other people, three guys and one girl, and they were all looking at her as if she were the stoned one.
" What is a girl like you doing with the bad kids like us?" He questioned, using the nick name everyone called them, still smirking. Now that she was up close to him she realized how handsome he really was. His blonde hair looked shiny under the suns rays, and he eyes looked a really bright green. He stood about a foot taller than me, so I figured he was about six foot, seven inches. I had to look up at him just to see his face, and a beautiful face it was.
I wasn't sure how to respond to that, so I just shrugged, hoping that was the only question he asked. I wracked my brain to come up with a good enough answer. "I'm tired of being a good girl, as you put it. I want to let go, I want to have fun. So can I have a hit?" I tried to sound brave, hoping it didn't come out as stuck up. I crossed my fingers and hoped that he would allow me to have a hit.
"Sure you can have a hit, turning a good girl into a bad one? Who can resist." He still had that smug look on his face but at least he passed the joint to me. I looked at it for a minute, thinking that if I hit this then there will be no turning back. I have nothing to lose, I thought.

Dear readers,
If you like my story then please hit that vote button, if you Dont know where it is, I'll be glad to tell you. When you get to the last page of this chapter (or any chapter) There will be symbols, you will be looking for the STAR, so just hit that button !! It will be gladly appreciated!

Hugs and kisses,
Cayybaby