🕨 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰: 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘃𝘀 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 🕨

"Which of these four sentences contains a mistake?" Present mic said as everyone looked bored "Hey, everybody, look alive! Grammar rules!" he is way too happy to be a high school teacher.

---

"Did your dad give you money for lunch?" Sho asked with his hands in his pockets. 'You know how he is. Of course he didn't... he doesn't care about me.' I wrote with a sad look as we got into the lunchroom. "Okay, then I'll pay for some food, for you and me!"

I sat my board on the table, as I sat down putting my head in my hands. "Hey glitchy, who doesn't care about you?" I looked up to see Hedgehog. I erased my board and put my hands over my ears in fear of him yelling. "HEY! LISTEN TO ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" he started getting louder and louder making me easily hear him. "HELLO! I'M TALKING TO Y-" *slap* It was like my body moved on its own. I was tired of his words and I didn't care. I stayed in the locker room until lunch was over.

I walked back into the classroom, Sho dragged me out of the room and sat on the ground against the wall. "What happened? Where did you go? Why did you leave?" he said, handing me my board as I sat next to him. I answered all of his questions. 'I went to the locker room and I left because of hedgehog...' "Who?" 'Bakugou.' he made an 'o' shape with his mouth. "Well, why? What happened with you two?" Sho asked. 'He saw the board and asked who didn't care about me. I erased it and didn't answer him and covered my ears because I didn't trust him. He's too much like my dad. He started yelling and getting louder as anger grew in me. It was like this force grew in me and slapped him.' "Wait, you slapped him!?" he yelled, as I heard quiet shuffling and a groan that sounded like Hedgehog's in the classroom. We walked back in and everyone was having random conversations.

---

"I AM HERE!" everyone gasped. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" the students started whispering about All Might. "LET'S GET INTO IT. IN TODAY'S LESSON YOU WILL HAVE FIGHT TRAINING. THESE OUTFITS WERE DESIGNED FOR YOU BASED ON YOUR QUIRK REGISTRATION FORMS AND THE REQUESTS YOU SENT IN BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED!" he said, causing everyone to be excited. I am not proud of what I did for my outfit. Oh well... no backing out of this.

---

I looked around and my eyes caught Kirishima's outfit. You know, he kinda looks like a shark! His name is too long anyway. I'll just call him Sharkie for now. I ran over to Sharkie and he greeted me. 'Hello, Sharkie! I love your outfit! What's your quirk!' I wrote, swinging back and forth on my heels. "Oh, my quirk is hardening! I can harden any part of my body, making it a weapon and a shield!" he said, hardening his arms and giving himself a fist bump. 'Cool! Mine is Glitch! I can make anyone, anything, or myself glitch in different kinds of ways as if it's in a videogame! There is more but I was taught to not tell anyone what I can do unless I'm in combat.' I wrote. "Your outfit is cool too!" Sharkie said rubbing the back of his neck with a red face.

 "Your outfit is cool too!" Sharkie said rubbing the back of his neck with a red face