🕨 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭: 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀: 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸 🕨

"Hey, you're L/n from the Sports Festival!" A lady came up to me as I was making my way to UA. "You were fantastic! Too bad you lost, though." She sighed as I smiled tiredly. During the break after the Festival, I had to take care of Dabi and Hawks. Like before, they would drink out of bottles and be hard to deal with.

As I was walking to the school, I saw Hedgehog on the way. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned his head a bit and started walking faster. I tried to catch up with him, but he was too fast. "Good morning, L/n!" I heard from behind me. I turned to see Broccoli.

I started walking towards him but was quickly pulled back. I turned around again to see Hedgehog pulling me. 'Why are you pulling me? I tried to talk to you, and you walked away.' I wrote. He ignored the question.

---

When we got into class, everyone was talking about how people were recognizing them. "Woah, Y/n did you get any sleep?!" Sho looked at me as I slouched into my seat. 'No, I did not! I am extremely tired.' I dug my head into my arms.

"Morning." Aizawa walked into the classroom. "We have a big class today on hero informatics." He paused. "You need code names. Time to pick your hero identities." He continued as the class cheered in excitement. "Now, here are the totals for those of you who got offers." He said pressing a button.

It showed Sho with 4,123, me with 3,877, and Hedgehog with 3,556 at the top. Everyone started talking about the top rankings as Hedgehog yelled at them. "These hero names will likely be temporary, but take them seriously or-" "You'll have hell to pay later!" Midnight walked into the room.

"What you pick today could be your code name for life. You better be careful, or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent."

"Yeah, she's got a good point. Midnight is going to have final approval for your names. It's not my forte. The name you give yourself is important. It helps reinforce your image and shows what kind of hero you want to be in the future. A code name tells people exactly what you represent. Take All Might for example." Aizawa got inside his sleeping bag.

"Now students, who among you is ready to share!" Midnight exclaimed. Aoyama went up. "Hold your breath! The Shining Hero: my name is, I can not stop twinkling!" He presented. "Mon ami, you can't deny my sparkle!"

"It'll be better this way. Take out the 'I' and shorten the 'can not' to 'can't'." Midnight suggested. Pinkie went next and chose the name, Alien Queen. "Hold on, like that horrible monster with the acidic blood?! I don't think so!" Midnight didn't accept.

A few more people went up as I couldn't decide what I wanted. "To be honest, choosing names is going faster than I thought it would. All we have left is young Bakugou, who needs to rethink his, and Iida. Oh, yes, Midoryia and L/n as well."

Sonic went up and used his name like Sho did. I had finally chosen a name that would be perfect. I went up and showed my board. "Y/n, are you sure you want to use that name?" Sho asked me with a saddened look on his face. I nodded my head and smiled.

"But that has nothing to do with your quirk." Sharkie said. I looked back down at my writing.

'The Malfunction Hero: Aiko.'

"And who is Aiko?" Sparky asked. 'Someone special, plus the name means little loved one, and I like it.' I responded. "I'll allow it!" Midnight accepted. I sat back in my seat and placed my head into my arms as Broccoli did his turn.

---

"Now that everyone has decided on their hero names, we can go back to talking about your upcoming internships. They'll last for one week. As for who you'll be working with, Those of you who were on the board will choose from among your offers, everyone else will have a different list." Aizawa dismissed the class, only giving us two days to pick.