🕨 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱: 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘃𝘀 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝘁𝟮 🕨

-previously-

"You can call me Deku, but I'm not the same weak, defenseless kid anymore!" He shouted. "You hear me? I've changed. From now on, Deku is the name of a hero!" He yelled, getting ready to fight again.

-end-

I heard a voice coming out of Hedgehog. I assumed that they had earpieces. "Just shut up and keep watch of the weapon. I've got more important things to worry about." he said after hanging up. "Uraraka, L/n go!" he yelled. I didn't listen to him and I stayed back. "Ballsy move! Think you can take me alone?!" he shouted at Broccoli as he dodged his kick. Broccoli tried rapping the capture tape on him but Hedgehog tried exploding Broccoli as he dodged. Broccoli looked at me hinting something. He ran as I went invisible and followed. "GET BACK HERE, DEKU!"

"I'm not going to be able to fight him at close range now, we need some kind of plan." he whispered to me. "DAMNIT! YOU'VE BEEN FOOLING ME FOR YEARS BY ACTING WEAK! BET YOU'VE BEEN LAUGHING BEHIND MY BACK, HUH?!" he yelled as we listened "SO WHERE'S THAT FLASHY POWER OF YOURS NOW?!" he continued as Broccoli looked like he was hiding something. "Let's see how it compares to mine! Quirk or not, you'll never beat me Deku!"

We hid behind a wall getting some time to rest. "Good, he's completely forgotten about Uraraka, just like I thought." he said as I turned to him. "If he wanted to send someone out to stop us it would have been Iida. He's way faster after all." he stated, looking at me. "That means Kacchan has probably gone rogue. The two of them aren't working together as a team. If we had to take them head to head our chances of winning are very low. We can't go after the weapon right now or Kacchan would follow me. And if we all try to take him down we'd probably run out of time. So we stay split for now. We have to trust Uraraka. She'll find the weapon and Iida and you'll join her for a two on one fight while I distract Kacchan. That's how we'll win!" he said, balling his fist. I nodded and started running to find Round face.

I saw her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and she pointed to Sonic laughing. I laughed with her until he heard us. "Uraraka, L/n is that you?" Sonic asked, as we both walked out in front of him. "I knew you would come here together the instant Bakugou ran off to fight with Midoryia!" he started as he pointed at us. "Your quirk allows you to float anything you touch and you can glitch things but I prepared for that! By hiding every object in this room for you have nothing to use against me, dogooders!" he continued, doing a weird pose. "My dastardly tricks have rendered you helpless! You've blundered, heroes!" He laughed evilly as I had no idea what he was saying. "He really is... playing the part..." Round face replied. I went invisible and tried to grab the weapon but Sonic heard my footsteps and kicked me away from the weapon. I got up and tried over and over again, still failing. I stopped trying and went back with Round face as he continued monologuing. 'Come on Broccoli...' I thought while I was glitching.

"Um, Deku?" Round face spoke, talking to Broccoli through the earpiece. "I'm here. How's it going?" he responded. "Iida knows that we're here, sorry. Right now he's monologuing." she answered. "Where are you?" he asked. "Near the middle of the fifth floor." "...Right above me..."

As Iida continued talking, I could hear muffled yelling from below us. Then a big explosion shook the building. "Bakugou. Answer me! What is going on down there? Did you cause that blast?" Sonic said into his earpiece. As he was distracted Round face and I ran towards the bomb. "Not so fast, heroes!" Sonic yelled running after us. Round face touched herself and me causing us to float. We jumped and headed towards the weapon. "Release!" she yelled. Iida used his engines to run and grab the weapon. Round face and I fell and rolled to the wall hitting our backs on it. "Come in, what's the situation?" Broccoli said through the earpiece. "It's not good!" she replied. "The pillar by the window. Get there now!" We ran to the pillar and waited for the signal. I hear yelling from below us. "URARAKA, L/N, NOW!" Round face touched the pillar, grabbed it, and knocked all of the debris to Sonic. "IMPROVISED SPECIAL MOVE: THE COMET HOME RUN!" She touched me and I floated to the weapon. "RELEASE!" I grabbed the weapon, hugging it.

"THE HERO TEAM WINS."

The second match started and it was Sho and Shoji against Ojiro and Hagakure. As I was watching I stood beside someone with yellow hair and a black streak in the shape of a lightning bolt. I didn't notice myself staring. Once he looked at me I looked away. "Hi! I'm Denki Kaminari! You're Y/n L/n, right?" he asked. I looked back at him and nodded my head. 'Hello, Kaminari! What's your quirk?' I questioned him. "My quirk? Oh well, it's Electricity! I can shoot electricity from my hands. But if I overuse my quirk my brain... kinda... short circuits..." he said rubbing the back of his neck. 'Well, I guess I can call you Sparky. I don't really care about real names!' I wrote as his face had a small tint of red. "I didn't really see much of your quirk, w-what can you do?" he stuttered. 'I was taught to not disclose that information! (●◡●)' I wrote, grinning at him as he chuckled.

We looked back at the screen to see Sho freeze the whole building including the room the class and I were in. Sho walked into the room with the weapon and touched it. "THE HERO TEAM WINS!" He then melted all of the ice with his fire making the whole building wet.

---

"So, wanna have a bite sometime, what kind of foods do you like?" Sparky asked Round face as we helped carry books. "Anything sweet." she answered. "Hey Deku! Why didn't she heal your injuries?" Round face asked, running over to him as Sparky gave a defeated look.

"Hey, maybe I could get your number? We could continue talking!" Sparky said as I looked at him confused. 'Oh. I don't really have a phone.' I wrote. "What? You're joking... right...?" He asked concerned. I shook my head. 'I have to go it's late.' "But it's sti-" he said as I ran out of the room.

---

"WHERE WERE YOU BRAT! WHY ARE YOU SO LATE!" my father shouted at me. 'I'm sorry. The class was longer than I expected.' I wrote quickly, afraid of the events that might occur. "DON'T LIE TO ME BITCH!" *shatter* He threw a glass at me hitting my head. It hit my eye but I had it closed so it didn't horribly damage me. It caused a huge cut on my right eye, leaving a scar and small shattered glass. "GO TO YOUR ROOM! WHEN YOU GO BACK TOMORROW YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE WHAT'S HAPPENED, GOT IT?!" he yelled. I shakily nodded.

When can I leave this "home"...