𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰: 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱...

"Example" means verbally talking and 'Example' means writing.

It had been about a week after the sleepover. The whole class had already done their mid-terms, and we all got our results. Aizawa left the room and dismissed the class. Everyone started going on about their grades. I was sitting with Sharkie and Hedgehog.

"Hey, Y/n! You did great on the midterms!" Sharkie congratulated. I placed fourth in the exams. "Why am I not getting congratulated?!" Hedgehog complained. 'Because I'm better than you. Also, stop whining' I looked down at him. "I placed higher than you did! And I'm not whining!" He folded his arms.

"Sounds like I should be studying with her." Sharkie overheard Yaoyorozu. "You think I don't know enough? Maybe I should beat the lessons into your skull." It seemed like he had smoke coming out of his ears.

"Y/n, do you realize you've been playing with Bakubro's hair for the past five minutes." Sharkie pointed out as I looked down at my hands and my face became a bit warm. "Wait, You're touching my hair!" Hedgehog yelled with a tint of pink on his face. 'I didn't know! Plus, it's your hair. You should have felt me touching it, dumb Hedgehog.' I moved my hands away and stood next to Sharkie. "Stop calling me Hedgehog!"

"Y/n, what is this?" I turned around to see Sho behind me with his phone on a news article. I read it and instantly became shocked. 'Number 3 Pro Hero Hawks Allegedly LIVING With UA Student, Y/n L/n!?' The article also had a photo taken out of context of me sitting Hawks down.

He took my hand and brought me to the other side of the room. "First, the article says 'living'. Did you run away from your dad, or did he kick you out?" He asked as I kept my head down. "Are you living with Hawks?" I shook my head no. I lived with Dabi, even though it is much worse than living with a hero.

"Who are you living with then?" I couldn't say Touya, so I quickly thought of a random person. 'Bakugou. I'm living with Bakugou.' I messed up. "Okay, if you're living with Baku- Wait! You're living with Bakugou, out of all people!" He whisper shouted to not bring attention. I quickly thought of a perfect excuse.

'Look, I live with Bakugou. The photo was taken completely out of context. I went to a sleepover with some of the girls, and we had to move our location. I didn't want to irritate Bakugou, so I brought them to Kumori's new apartment. Hawks was on the couch, drinking, and I tried to contain him and keep him away. Hawks ended up playing loud music, and I was trying to turn it off. One of the girls must have taken the photo out of context.' I didn't completely lie. Plus, it was a valid story. I guess that does mean I have to live with Hedgehog now.

"I understand now. We just have to find out who took the photo. One of them had to have done it to frame you or something." He put his phone away and sat back in his seat as I walked back to the other two.

"Hey, Y/bro! What was that about." Sharkie asked me. 'Nothing, don't worry about it. Can I talk to you at lunch, Hedgehog?'

---

I was walking through the halls, making my way to lunch. Some people in the halls were looking at me and whispering to one another. "I heard she lied about being mute..." The utters clouded my ears. I hid myself in my thoughts, ignoring everyone.

My thoughts quickly flew away once I felt someone grab my arm. "Hey, I heard you like to hang around older guys. I'm in class 3-C and my buddies and I want you to come with us. Got it." A guy with dark purple hair and black glasses said. I pulled my hand away and continued walking. "Oh, come on! Don't be one of those 'tough girl' sluts!" That instantly made me stop in my tracks.