🕨 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬: 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹: 𝗢𝗹𝗱 '𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀'... 🕨

Hedgehog and I trained for about a week. Just in time for the Sports Festival. During the week, I gave back Hedgehog's hoodie, but he told me to keep it because he 'didn't care'. Before I left my home, my father told me he would be watching the festival. That put a lot of pressure on me, making me only want to win more.

"Everyone! Get your game faces on! We're entering the arena soon!" Sonic yelled after slamming through the door. Sho got up from his seat next to me. "Midoryia." He started. "Hey, Todoroki. What's up?" Broccoli asked. Sho started talking again, saying how he is going to beat him. 'You know that also applies to me, right?' I got up and wrote to him. "I'm going to pretend I didn't see that."

After all that had happened, Present Mic introduced our class as we walked out into the middle. I was nervous at the thought of my father watching me, including the huge crowd.

The other classes had done the same. I could faintly hear someone talk bad about our class, but I ignored them. "And for the student pledge, we have, Katsuki Bakugou!" Midnight yelled as I knew he was going to say something unsuitable.

"He's the first year rep?" Broccoli whispered. "I guess that hot head did finish first in the entrance test." Tape Dispenser whispered back. The same girl sighed. "Only for the hero coarse exams!" She folded her arms. I glared at her, making her roll her eyes and look away. "That girl obviously hates us." Tape Dispenser continued as I nodded.

"I just wanna say, I'm gonna win." Hedgehog casually said. Everyone started to yell at him. "Why would you be so disrespectful?! You're representing us all!" Sonic shouted, doing weird arm movements.

"Without further ado, It's time for us to get started!" Midnight announced. A randomized program chose what we were going to do. Midnight announced the rules for this game. Everyone walked to the entrance, getting ready to push through.

A green light started to slowly turn off. "BEGIN!" Midnight yelled as the last bulb went out. Everyone started running into the tunnel. Everyone slowly got crowded as I realized, the challenge has already started.

I couldn't teleport unless I knew where the location was, so I thought of my other tricks. None of my abilities were suitable. I could try looking in front of me to see an open spot to glitch to.

Soon, the air felt cold. I knew this was Sho's doing. I looked around to see ice start trapping people in the back and reach to the front. Before it got to me I quickly teleported and ran beside Sho. Hedgehog and a few others started chasing after us, but stopped once we saw the zero point entrance exam robots.

Sho got ready to do another attack. He froze the whole robot and stopped it from moving. Sho isn't the type of person to let others pass with him, even me. The robot had to be in some sort of way it can attack others. I noticed the robot was off balance. It slowly started to fall, so I ran through before it crushed me.

Sho started growing faster as I used my quirk to glitch my speed. Once we got to the pillars, Sho glided on them with his ice. I increased the strength in my legs, allowing me to be able to jump higher. I eventually caught up with him until I hear explosions. I turn my head to see Hedgehog gaining on us.

I increased my speed as Hedgehog started getting closer. Sho and I reached some sort of minefield. I could just glitch to the other side, but that would risk me to start glitching and slowing down. Sho started to become slower while I got faster. I've been working on how fast I think to do an action, so this has got to be easy.

Hedgehog passed Sho and started to get to me. He threw an attack as I dodged. Because of our training, it was much easier to predict his moves. His attack slowed me down a bit, allowing Sho to catch up. I fought with Hedgehog, still trying to focus on my surroundings. Sho started getting faster and ahead of me. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back, causing all three of us to fight.