🕨 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯: 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 🕨

~* IMAGE ABOVE IS NOT MINE: I didn't make one ;-; *~

It had been days since Hosu, and I was walking to school. I had a weird feeling like someone was following me. I turned a random corner and teleported far away, so I could get a good look at the person. A man soon turned the corner and stopped moving once he knew I saw him.

"Well, I guess it's not a surprise anymore." A voice I recognized said. I got a bit closer and soon let my guard down. I walked towards him. "Have you missed me?" Kumori threw his arms out for a hug. Kumori has been my friend since I was 11, the time Nagami was around Sho and I.

We bonded over the fact that we knew about how she would lie to get what she wanted. Nagami and Kumori are siblings. When I first met him I didn't know if he would be nice or be like Nagami.

'When did you come back from the US?' I asked while we were walking to UA.

"Ehh. Yesterday. Nagami wasn't happy I came back. She said she liked the peace and quiet and that it's now forever lost." We started getting to the UA gates.

We continued to catch up until I heard someone, the one and only. "Hey, Glitchy idiot!" Yelled Hedgehog, with his hair slicked down. The second I saw him, I immediately burst into laughter. "Don't laugh! I can't fix it!"

"Wait, Y/n you're friends with the guy from that popular video?!" Kumori asked surprised as me and Hedgehog were confused about what he was talking about. "Look." He took out his phone and scrolled around a bit before turning the phone to me and Hedgehog.

He showed us a video of a girl kissing Hedgehog. The video wasn't very high quality, so it was hard to see many people other than Hedgehog, since his hairstyle stands out. 'That's me! I woke up in that dress a few days ago!'

"Y/n, that was you?! You did that?! You're kidding right?" Kumori laughed. 'We were drunk, and we didn't know what we were doing.' I tried to explain the amount I knew. "You were drunk?! Y/n that's even worse! You were underage drinking, and going to a club, UNDERAGE!" He whisper shouted the last part.

'Whatever, we have to get to class.' I pulled Hedgehog's arm to snap him out of his surprised staring. I teleported to the classroom and sat in my seat. There were only a few other students in the class, Yaoyorozu, Sho, Jirou, Shoji, and Iida.

"Hey, Y/n. Are you feeling better?" Sho asked from behind me.

'My arms still sometimes hurt, but yeah I'm okay.' I responded, turning to him.

"Who was the guy you were walking with? I saw outside the window." He asked.

'Nagami's brother. He came back from his 2-year trip to America and wanted to surprise me.'

"Nagami has a brother?"

'You didn't know? Well when Nagami did all the things she did to me, he helped me through it. He knew all of Nagami's tricks.'