🕨 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴: 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 🕨

I woke up in Sho's bed, but then remembered that I was staying with him over the break. Enji allowed me to stay until the break was over. I got out of Sho's bed and saw him on the floor with a sleeping bag. I didn't bring anything to wear, so I asked Fuyumi for something to wear. She gave me a hoodie and sweatpants.

I took a shower and changed in the bathroom. "Good morning, Y/n. I know you don't really have any clothing here, so do you want to go shopping?" Sho asked. I nodded my head and went down to get something for breakfast.

After I finished my breakfast, I put some shoes on and headed out with Sho. 'Wait, do you have money to shop?' I asked Sho. "My dad thought I was giving him a hug." Sho said as he showed off a credit card. I silently laughed and we walked to the mall.

---

"I'm going to get us food and drinks, you wait here." Sho suggested. 'I'll go use the bathroom and come back when I'm done.' I wrote and walked away. As I was walking to the bathroom, I felt someone following me. I turn around to see a man. I couldn't see much of what he looked like.

"Hey, Y/n, how long has it been?" The man said, and he removed his hood. He had black hair and purple patches of burnt skin stapled onto his body. He looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. 'I'm sorry, do I know you?' I wrote confused. "Ah, so I see you are still mute." He realized. "It's me, Touya." He answered. I widened my eyes in shock, but I didn't believe him so quickly.

'Ok, tell me who you really are. Touya died a long time ago, and I miss him. Don't play with me.' I wrote sternly. "It's glad to hear that you miss me!" He said dramatically putting his hand on his chest.

"Umm, you have a big piece of glass in your leg. Your dad took you away from your mom against your will. You and I were the closest with each other. Your sister di-" I stopped him at his last sentence. 'Ok, so I guess you are Touya. Why did you leave?' I asked. "Well, I wanted to get away from Enji. He's a real bitch. Also, call me Dabi." He answered as I nodded.

"I'm guessing you're going to be a hero, huh?" He asked as I nodded. "Well, that's something. I'm a villain." he shrugged. 'The last time I had a friendship with a villain, I murdered many people and tried to kill him. I failed, and he tried to kill All Might at the USJ.' I stated. "Well, since I've known you for so long, I won't do that." He assured.

"But why are you here at a mall? I know your dad also doesn't give you money." He asked. 'I'm here with Sho. He's getting food.' I answered. "Wow, you replaced me with my own brother!" He said dramatically, making me silently laugh. 'I need to use the bathroom. Bye.' I wrote. "Wait. Do you want to catch up, maybe tomorrow night?" He asked and I nodded. Once I finished, I went back with Sho and ate.

"My dad called a while ago. He said that we have to come back." Sho told me as we finished our food. 'Ok, you grab your bags, I'll grab mine.' I wrote. "Maybe we got too much stuff." Sho laughed as we struggled to pick up our bags. 

---

Everyone was sleeping, but I couldn't. I felt as if someone was watching me, but the openings to the outside were closed. I've also repetitively looked out the window and covered the blinds. I could just be feeling weird because I don't usually sleep at Sho's place.

I felt a weird urge to do something to someone. I couldn't control my body movements and started getting out of bed. My body moved towards the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I was very confused and scared of what I was going to do.

I walked out of the home and my body took me to a neighborhood I had recognized. My body walked into a house and I saw two kids start to run out of their home, excited. One seemed to be five and the other four. The kids ran at me but passed through my legs as if I were a ghost. I followed them out to see a car come at the five-year-old.