Episode 35

Caspian Throndsen's Point of View

Before I could make a move, I heard the door slam. And there, I saw two women...

twins?

!!!

That face---!

If I'm not mistaken that's Dellie, Velvet's maid!

How--

Lucas' shocked as I was.

The battle between Lady Haydn, Velvet, and Daven stopped and they just stood still.

" Dellie? What are you doing here...? And... which is one is you?" Lucas said with those wide purple eyes of his.

-.-

Well... I wanna ask the same question.

" Oh~ Look who's here." said one of the twins. " One of the young masters, huh."

" Sister...d-don't provoke him"

" Oh come on Dellie, why don't you greet him? Are you being disrespectful to young master~?"

!!!

" What's the meaning of this?" said Lucas while clenching his fists.

I shifted my gaze to the other side of the room where Velvet is... but it seems like... the three of them are conversing with each other? I can't hear what they're saying, should I go near them?

What about these two?

One of the twins did a curtsy to Lucas. " Greetings, first son of the Pattinson family. Oh and, greetings... future son of the empire, your highness, the crown prince. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Vidah, Dellie's twin sister."

Lucas stood still while piercing his gaze to the person named Vidah.

What's this situation? It's so uncomfortable and scary at the same time. Why are these persons here? Are they allies of Daven? If that's the case...

Then Dellie is a traitor.

" Explain." Lucas said in a baritone voice,

The one named Dellie (if I'm not mistaken) stood straight and bravely replied. " I believe I have no reason to explain, young master, I mean, Lord Lucas."

" You traitor--!"

" Lord Lucas, I am not a traitor."

!!!

Huh?

Don't tell me---

" I was never on your side in the first place." she said with a straight face.

Sh*t!

But in a blink of an eye, a strong wind filled the room, and little did I know that Vidah blocked Lucas' punch that was aimed at Dellie.

" Too slow, young master." she said with a smirk on her face.

Even Dellie's eyes widened. We all knew that Lucas is a monster when he's mad. Her sister just saved her life from death's door.

He clenched his teeth, but before she could even make a move, we heard footsteps coming near us.

four...no...five people

Are they enemies again??

" What's the situation---" a person with a lot of knowledge despite his age said.

All my worries faded when I saw Red, Kenji, Lilian, and Cal.

Phew...

" What took you guys so lo---"