Episode 33

Velvet Pattinson's Point of View

Let me be the first woman who will change the ways of this world then.

" Haha, you must be bluffing. There's no way that the deal I made a long time ago would vanish just like that." he said while crossing his arms and forcing a smile.

Hmmm...

Even though I feel like I'm a lot different than before, I could still not read his thoughts like he did.

Guess he's not a weakling...

...

Of course he's not a weakling, he took my body after all.

"Are you really asking that?" I released my pressure and I can see him flinching.

...

" Now... what to do, hmm...." I said as I stand still and process my thoughts.

Lemme interpret the situation...

First, I was kidnapped by some mysterious organization with a terrifying leader.

Then I was isolated in a mansion from the outside world.

They treated me with care, and it seems like they won't hurt me.

Hahahaha but that was just a foolish thought.

Then after a few days, my friends came to rescue me.

But it was too late since some bastard removed my right eye and replaced it with a gray eye.

Hmmm...

Then this happened.

Maybe that eyeball brought this old geezer here inside my body.

He's a dead person...

A dead person...

HAHA interesting...

When I was Jade Louise, I really loved doing paranormal activities and reading horror novels.

Hmmm...this is fun.

" So you're a dead person who half-possesses my body...I see~"

He smirked at the edge of his lips while looking down.

" You really are an interesting person, my dear descendant."

-.-

He raised his head and pierced his gaze right through me.

" You're right. I do possess your body. But it will soon be 'my' body and erase your existence completely. I don't give mercy even for my own blood relative. I will pay my everything just to achieve my revenge for that she-devil over there!" He pointed his index finger at my original vision where my body is fighting that tanned-lady.

...

I scratched my chin.

" So this is a a revenge story, huh."

" Don't mock me--!"

" I'm not mocking you tho--!"

" Just shut up--!"

" Don't yell at me, you old geezer--!"

" I'm not an old geezer! I'm twenty-two---!" He halted himself and it seems like he realized what he just said.

PFFFFFT

" Ghak--PWAHAHAHAHAHA twenty-two, my ass!"

I laughed out loud, and I can see a flush of red on his cheeks.