EPISODE 26

Velvet Pattinson's Point of View

" What?! That d*mned Arundel doesn't really deserved the position"

A woman's voice?

" That's why I followed him to make sure he fulfills his mission. Lucky, I was there."

I-It's the man with the orange eyes' voice!

I slowly opened my eyes and a blinding light filled my vision. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw iron bars infront of me.

"What the..."

I immediately stood up and found myself in a cage-like room. But I'm not chained nor feel any pain.

And then...on the other side of the iron bars, I saw two figures standing while looking at me. They wear black cloaks and the same mask. I can't even tell if they're a woman or a man unless I hear their voices.

And...

The familiar orange eyes brought shivers down my spine.

I immediately shifted my gaze from him to the other person.

Her ash-gray eyes are piercing me and it seems like she's studying every inch of my body just by looking.

" Oh would you look at that? Good morning!" She said in a joyful tone while waving her right hand, but I can sense sarcasm.

A second ago, she looks terrifying, and now she pretends to be sweet...?

" Who are you?" I asked them.

The woman giggled. " Pretty calm, eh?"

I stared deeply into her eyes. You're not the only one who can use bloodlust.

She flinched.

The other masked man cleared his throat and that caught my attention. I shifted my gaze to him while standing still and clenching my fists.

" We won't tell anything to someone who's about to die anyway." He said while walking towards a bench.

Die...?

I rolled my eyes all over the place, and all I can see is white paint, iron bars, a round table with three chairs, and a bench.

I checked my body again to see any wounds, but there's nothing.

" Why do you want to kill me?" I asked in a cold tone while gritting my teeth.

The masked dude sat on the bench and crossed his arms while looking at me.

The woman flinched again. " What? I thought you would beg for your life and cry out your daddy's name right now?" She said seriously, and I don't sense any signs of humor from her.

" Don't underestimate her, Vidah. She's quite peculiar." The masked dude said while pointing at me.

The woman looks at me with her gray eyes. Vidah, huh.

She walks towards me and I can hear her sandals' noise. She gripped the bars with her two hands. " And in what way are you peculiar."

As those words left her lips, I felt cold running down from my head to toe. As she gaze at me with his cold eyes, I can feel a prick on my skin.

" Shall I give it a try?"

" Stop." Said the masked dude. " You knew very well that we should not harm her."