Episode 27

Red Pattinson's Point of View

...

Ba-dum...

Ba-dum...

Three days passed since the incident with my sister. All of us are on the living room with cold sweats on our pale faces.

Because...

We didn't receive any letter from the black mages.

I'm gripping my hands while looking at a bunch of royal guards in front of me while wearing their silver armor.

All of us are standing while looking at each other.

Lilian kept her face down, and she's staring at the floor for quite a while now.

The crown prince looks calm and composed but I can sense him being nervous about the situation while talking to the guards.

Kenji... I have no idea what he's thinking. He also keeps his head down and I can't even see the look in his eyes.

Ethan isn't awake yet. And even though he needs to wake up, I would like for him to rest a little more. Paralysis was a big deal, and he might react violently as to what happened to Velvet.

My brother... Lucas, gives off an unnatural vibe and emits a pressure beyond the scale. I can see the royal guards barely even holding back their fear on him.

We sent Prince Fernsby to the capital to report what happened and to guarantee his safety. He calmly accepts the crown prince's suggestion and left two days ago.

The mad dog, Calixtar... his golden cat-eyes became more sharper and bright. There are veins all over his arms and neck as he clench his fists.

And...

Princess Camilla...she's biting her right thumbnail and gripping her yellow dress. Her eyes became more larger than before and she looks

like a person facing death itself.

And me...

Even though I act like this... I'm hella worried for my sister.

I clasped my fingers with each other and raised my chin.

"It's already been three days. And there's not even a single letter from the culprits. And I conclude that this is not a simple kidnapping that only needs money and power to solve." I said.

We are ready to fight and retrieve Velvet. We're gifted to put up a fight with the mages, and we have the royal guards on our side.

But, the thing is...

We don't have a single clue as to where might Velvet be.

We don't know who's the mastermind behind this.

We don't know where their hideout is.

We don't know how to retrieve my sister.

And...

We don't know when we might be too late.

But...we will find a way no matter what.

And...there's a hope.

"Your highness, the master of the sub city has arrived." Said a royal guard while bending his left leg to the crown prince.

As the door opens, heavy footsteps followed.

CLACK

CLACK

CLACK

The sound of the thin, black cane, echoing in the hall brought creeps to the men.