Gregory

As the day continued on I began to worry about my parents finding out about my detention. I was only half focused during all my 'before lunch' classes trying to think of a way to keep what was done a secret.

My father said I had a mental shield so maybe if I figured out how to put that up then I could keep him out of my thoughts. But still, how would I know if it was up or not without anyone to test me?

The other worry I had was my aunt Alice. What if she saw and was going to tell my dad. That would ruin everything before I had a chance to do anything.

As the final class before lunch ended I quickly left the class and found some secludedness in a unoccupied courtyard just outside the photography classroom. I quickly dialed my aunt Alice and waited as it rang.

"Hello missy." Alice answered she sounded annoyed.

"Er. Hi Alice." I responsed.

"How is school going?"

I sat down on one of the benches and ran my fingers through my hair. "It's going alright."

"What's going on Renesmee?" she asked.

"Don't you already know?" She was gifted with precognition she shouldn't ever be in the dark when it came to events happening so surely she should know right?

"One second Renesmee." I heard someone talking in the background. "Absolutely not that goes in the summer line and that doesn't go out until April. This section right here needs to be replaced with the winter line that is on the floor. This entire wall."

"What are you doing Alice?" I asked curiously.

She laughed. "Just setting up the shop. I have my own clothing boutique now. You should find the time to come and see it. Business is blooming."

"I bet. Your eye for fashion is wonderful."

Alice sighed. "Okay, enough sidelining me what is going on with you?"

I was silent as I debated whether or not to tell her what was going on? Anyways she should already know right? She can see the future.

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen...." She snapped.

"I got a detention."

Now it was Alice's turn to be silent.

"Are you going to tell dad?" I asked worridly.

"This is a difficult position that you have me in. But no I will let you tell him yourself. Confessing that you have gotten yourself into trouble is part of growing up." She explained.

Great. I could see that this was evidently going no where. I was trapped and couldn't do a thing. I had detention after school meaning my driver would have to wait. I just knew that if I didn't show up right away they would call my parents and then my dad would ask where I was.

"Okay. Well thank you."

"Just make sure you do it. You will feel alot better." There was another voice in the background. "Tell the delivery guy to bring it around the back and I will be there in a moment to check inventory."

"Let me guess you need to go?" I said sadly.

"Yes but I will see you for your party this weekend."

After our goodbyes I hung up. So I needed to tell my dad. Sighing I pressed the speed dial button and brought the phone up to my ear. It ran three times before he answered.

"Renesmee?"

"Dad I just called to ask you if you could change the time for the car to pick me and Tyler up after school. Maybe two hours after school gets out if that's alright."