youre not helping

hey you guys.

so yesterday i had this huge volleyball match at my school in which you play volleyball. ok great try of making sense, alexis.

so i was in the team n im actually kinda good at volleyball. HWQGRHQGHRGHQG yes im actually good at something. wowowow.

i was really looking forward to the match bc we've been practising for ages n it was finally here. my mom was in town, she lives in new york. so she went to my match instead of dad. i was happy tbh bc i never really impressed my mom in any way n she was always kind of disappointed in me.

so we played ok.

AND WE wON. i died. kind of danced infront of the hot, tall guys from the other team.

and i ran over to my mom who was like, 'huhh?' she looked so confused and then i was like, 'mom i wonnnnnnnnnn.'

she just blinked and went like, 'u didnt do that much. i mean, u were hardly a part of the team.'

ok so firstly, i was the part of the team and i was fucking tired. secondly, instead of congratulating me and being like 'OMG BABY IM SO PROUD OF YOU NOW LETS GO GET ICECREAM' you ... insulted me?

insult is not really the word.

but still.

i dont get this thing about obstrusive and unsupportive people. i mean whyyy??? why do you have to let someone down so bad?? i dont think it'll make you feel good.

it'll not make ME feel good if i were you.

so bitch, before going like that, just keep in mind that.

YOU.

ARE.

NOT.

HELPING.

// vomment ok