brielle

non of your are much interested in this, much i miss bri so much that i have to rant about her. i want to cry. i miss her so much. so her real name is brianna. but i call her brielle.

why?

because the first time i met her (kindergarten) i asked her what her name was. she told me her name was 'bri.' i asked 'brielle'? because that was my favorite cartoon's name at that time, brielle, a ballerina? i don't remember the show's name but brielle was a rabbit or sth.

and then the teacher called her 'brianna' but i was used to calling her bri, but other times i called her brielle. she has been my best friend ever since. but in 8th grade, she left texas. :'c

she went to california. :c

but she came back - in 9th grade!

but then i went to california. :c

i miss you so much bri, all our funny texts in snapchat, the photos you'd sent me. i miss you. i cried yesterday, even though i found a future boyfriend (go read the last chappie if you havent) i don't have any friends who can replace you.

i miss you.

and im sorry that you broke up with trevor, i knew he was trouble when he walked in.

BUT MY DAD SAYS THAT I HAVE SCHOOL AND I CANT GO TO TEXAS TO COME AND COMFORT YOU. and my little brother admitted he's crushing on you so thats gross.

but i miss you bri and i still ship you with austin #bristin

i saw the live kiss and practically tripped and fell on rosy.

REMEMBER? THOSE WERE SUCH FUN TIMES I MIGHT START CRYING AGAIN.

but that wont happen bc you're stubborn and keira's beautiful. MORE THAN YOU YES. you're a bitch not to skype me every sec.

BUT ILY.

now what i can do is stare at the picture to the side and miss you more ---